The “Special Program” Livestream for the much-anticipated Genshin Impact Version 4.3 update has concluded! While Version 4.2 is steaming ahead and Hydro Archon Furina dominates banner sales, Genshin fans have started to shift their attention to the banner debut of the beloved president of the Spina di Rosula, Navia.
Livestream events have become quintessential in maintaining player engagement, revealing key details about upcoming version updates, such as release date information, previews of new characters and weapons, map expansions, and more!
Fontaine not only opened the doors to a new era of underwater exploration, but also brought to life some of the 18 new Fontaine characters in their, now concluded, gripping Fontaine Archon Quest, propelling the game to new heights. The Genshin Impact community is buzzing with anticipation for what Version 4.3 has in store. So, let's uncover all the details that were revealed in the Genshin Impact 4.3 Livestream!
Where can I watch the Genshin Impact Version 4.3 Livestream?
As is customary, the Version 4.3 Livestream will be streamed live via Genshin Impact's official Twitch channel and TikTok account. be streamed live via Genshin Impact's official Twitch channel and TikTok account.
If you happened to miss the Livestream, don’t fret! You have the option to either catch a rerun of the stream exactly an hour later on YouTube or watch the VOD on both Twitch and YouTube channels.
Genshin Impact Version 4.3 Livestream Primogem redeem codes
In every Genshin Impact Livestream thus far, players are given the chance to redeem three codes, each granting generous rewards. Based on previous streams, the rewards typically include the following:
- RS99D5LVTM6V: Primogems x100, Mystic Enhancement Ore x10
- UBRQC4MCT4PZ: Primogems x100, Hero’s Wit x5
- 8BQ9CMMVS5PM: Primogems x100, Mora x50,000
We are aware that the Livestream codes are one of the highly anticipated segments of the streams. After all, who would pass up the opportunity for some Freemos? Knowing this, we will update the codes once the Livestream starts, so stay tuned!
Genshin Impact 4.3 highlights
Version 4.2 brought the final act of the Fontaine Archon Quest, culminating in a melancholic and grand final “trial” that unearthed the secrets lurking beneath the waters.
Therefore, subsequent patches from Version 4.3 onward are considered "filler patches," as dubbed by the Genshin Impact community, bridging the gap until the release of the next nation, the land of Pyro, Nathan. Despite this, HoYoverse has exciting plans for the remaining part of the Fontaine cycle, offering a slew of new quests and events!
Below, you will find everything we know about the upcoming Version 4.3 update, based on information shared in the Livestream.
Genshin Impact players will finally have the opportunity to welcome the elegant and strong-willed boss of the Spina di Rosula, Navia, to their roster in the 4.3 update!
The Version 4.3 banners will be as follows:
Phase 1 (20 December - 9 January)
Phase 2 (9 January - 31 January)
4.3 Story Quest
In the upcoming update, players will have the chance to learn more about the president of the Spina di Rosula, Naiva!
- Furina Story Quest (Rosa Multiflora Chapter: Act 1)
4.3 new artifact sets
- Nighttime Whispers in the Echoing Woods
- Song of Days Past
Flagship event: Roses and Muskets
In Version 4.3, Travellers will get the chance to experience one of the most important festivals in Fontaine, the prestigious Fontinalia Film Festival! There will be four mini-game challenges that players can enjoy:
- Thousand-Pace Interdiction Arcminute Sharpshooting Zone: Use Special Security and Surveillance Patrol simulation device to practice targeting and shooting enemies
- Trick Shots, Tricky Lights: A combat challenge where players film a fight scene, taking advantage of the buffs brought about by the special lighting effects
- Xtreme Drive: Help a contract employee to chase and herd “Stabilisation Mekaballs” into their target areas
- Into the Frame: Shoot your own film scenes by experimenting with different camera positions and narration techniques
- Arataki Blazing Armor Beetle Battle Boot Camp: Join Itto in this Beetle Battle event taking place in Liyue, with new Bettle combat mechanics!
- Lost Riches: Ulman is in Fontaine! Help restore the Seelie's vitality by absorbing energy from the locations that are marked on Ulman's treasure map
- Dance of Resolute Will: A combat challenge that contains two rounds per stage; one of your chosen characters must be used in both rounds but no other character can be repeated
4.3 QoL updates
As Version 4.3 approaches, the Genshin Impact community is abuzz with excitement as the recent 4.3 Livestream and Developers Discussion HoYoLAB post reveal a plethora of long-awaited quality-of-life updates, including one-click expeditions and a quicker enhancement process.
Learn everything you need to know about the 4.3 QoL updates in our "All QoL Changes Coming to Genshin Impact in Version 4.3" article here!
Serenitea Pot: new Fontaine layout
A new Fontaine-style realm layout, "Swirling Scene in a Bottle", will be added to the Serenitea Pot! Simply purchase it from Tubby to unlock it. This will be an unwater realm with several islands that Travellers can travel to using Ocean Currents. Some islands even have ponds that Travellers can use to keep fish.
That was everything we know about the upcoming update from the Genshin Impact 4.3 Livestream!
For a detailed overview of what Version 4.3 has in store, be sure to check out our comprehensive Version 4.3 update guide, which includes the release date, banners, detailed event descriptions, and more. We've also compiled all the much-needed QoL changes coming to Version 4.3 here!
Discover all that you need to know about the 18 new Fontaine characters. On top of that, the 4.4 banners have been leaked! Get ahead of the curve and start planning your Primogem savings for your favourite Fontainian characters with our Fontaine character banner schedule.
Navia Ascension and Talent materials | All Special Dishes & Food | Everything You Need About Cloud Retainer | All QoL Changes in 4.3 | How To Get Everamber | 2024 Update Schedule | Lakelight Lily Locations
For more articles like this, take a look at our Genshin Impact page.