The Raiden Shogun, Baal, the Electro Archon, will soon return with a new banner rerun in Genshin Impact 2.5!
A 5-Star Electro Polearm user, Baal (Raiden Shogun), has been one of the most popular and influential characters in all of Genshin Impact, so this is not a rerun to miss if you didn't pick up the Electro Archon in 2.1.
With that, here's the best way to build Baal in Genshin Impact 2.5.
Reign of Serenity, the second banner of Genshin Impact 2.5, is available from March 8, 2022, and will be available until March 29, 2022.
- Reign of Serenity will feature Raiden Shogun - 5-star Electro, Polearm User.
The following 4-stars characters complete the banner:
- Bennet- 4-star Pyro, Sword User
- Kujou Sara - 4-star Electro, Bow User
- Xinyan - 4-star Pyro, Claymore User.
Who is Raiden Shogun?
Raiden Shogun or Baal is the Electro Archon. The vessel of the divinity in Inazuma.
- High generation of Energy Particles for the entire team.
- Low Investment is required to clear end-game content.
- Resin efficient, many F2P weapons, and Raiden Shogun artifacts are in the best domain to farm.
- High burst DMG and consistent outfield Electro Application and DMG.
- Excellent character design and fun playstyle.
- Elemental Burst does not work with certain characters. (Beidou and Electro Traveler).
- She can't cook.
|5-Star||Engulfing Lightning||Energy Recharge||ATK increased by 56% of Energy Recharge over the base 100%. You can gain a maximum bonus of 120% ATK. Gain 50% Energy Recharge for 12s after using an Elemental Burst.|
|4-Star||The Catch||Energy Recharge||Increases Elemental Burst DMG by 32% and Elemental Burst CRIT Rate by 12%.|
- The signature weapon for Baal is the Best in Slot polearm. Everything in the weapon is tailor-made to increase the damage and support abilities of the character.
- The weapon allows players to be more flexible while choosing artifacts.
- 222-230 % Energy Recharge without Engulfing Lightning
- Over 250% without the Engulfing Lightning.
- The Catch is not only the best F2P, but it is the best second option after the Engulfing Lightning.
- Test runners discovered that Raiden Shogun inflicts only 23% less DMG with an R5 The Catch than the R1 Engulfing Lighting.
- Getting Engulfing Lighting can cost around 25000 Primogems, and the Catch is available by fishing.
Wavebreaker's Fin, Favonius Lance
- Considering Polearms are in high demand, these are two alternatives.
- Wavebreaker's Fin is better, but Favonius Lance is more accessible.
Best Artifacts for Baal
|Build||Set 1||Set 2||Stats Needed|
|Best in Slot||Emblem of Severed Fate||Emblem of Severed Fate||Sands: Energy Recharge - Goblet: Electro DMG or ATK% - Circlet: Crit. DMG or Crit. Rate|
|Substitute||Emblem of Severed Fate||Thundering Fury||Sands: Energy Recharge - Goblet: Electro DMG or ATK% - Circlet: Crit. DMG or Crit. Rate|
The best option is Four Pieces of Emblem of the Severed Fate when it comes to the Artifact Built for Raiden Shogun.
Emblem of Severed Fate
The set is Tailor-Made for the Raiden Shogun. The only variation would be equipping Raiden with Energy Recharge or ATK% Circlet.
The Domain of Emblem of the Severed Fate is currently the best option to spend Resin. The set is useful for characters with high energy costs.
Thundering Fury is an option if you don't have pieces of Severed Fate with good stats. However, the Thundering Fury pieces will be just placeholders while players get good artifacts from Emblem of Severed Fate.
Best Team Compositions
Raiden Shogun is a great Sub-DPS. However, Baal with Constellation 2 is one the best DPS in the game, with power equal to some Constellation 6 DPS like Xiao, Itto, Klee, and Childe.
Raiden Shogun's battery capabilities made her the perfect fit to elevate the OG National Team to Top Tier Level.
Quick swap team, all members contribute to the overall DMG, and they have powerful outfield abilities that keep them active during the entire battle.
- Xianglin, the F2P God, will Evaporate enemies in combination with Bennett ATK buff and Xingqiu Swords.
- Bennet is in the team to heal, buff ATK and provide Pyro Resonance to Xiangling.
- Xingqiu plays a support role with very high DMG output. The consistent Hydro Application will interact with Raiden and Xiangling Skills.
The team relies on the DMG of Electro-Charged Reaction even though Raiden Shogun can be replaced in this team by other characters.
Raiden Shogun made things more straightforward in terms of building and combinations.
- Yae Miko is the main DPS that is not constantly in combat.
- Raiden Shogun can take the spot, especially if you have constellations and her signature weapon.
- Alternatives: Beidou, Fischl.
- The second important factor to consider in this team is the presence of strong Hydro Application.
- The electro element doesn't have a healer; therefore, Kokomi's healing abilities provide Electro Charged reaction and keep the team alive.
- Alternatives: Xinqiu, Mona.
- Swirl reactions work very well with Electro-Charged, so the ideal support for this team is Anemo Characters.
- Kazuha is the best option. However, Sucrose and Venti work very well as well.
Hyper Carry Raiden
With the upcoming rerun, players can pull for Constellation 2 Baal. These are her best teammates for Main DPS Raiden Shogun.
- Bennet not only will buff Raiden ATK, but it is also the healer in this team.
- Kujou Sara is great in this team. Her ATK buff can stack with Bennett for the ultimate ATK Boost. Constellations 6 K. Sara takes Raiden DMG to the stratosphere.
- Kazuha will reposition enemies and add DMG with constant Swirl Reactions.