Genshin Impact 3.2 is ending, leaving behind the record of Nahida as the best-selling Banner in the game.
Hoyoverse is also expecting to collect some prizes in a few days during The Game Awards 2022, which likely means players will be earning some big free rewards as well!
And for those who haven't had the chance to play the Story Quest, the current patch introduces the final chapter of the Dendro Archon Story and the final Battle against the Akademiya and the Fatui Harbingers.
With so much still going on, here's everything you need to know about Genshin Impact 3.2.
What's Left in Genshin Impact 3.2?
We are now approaching the end of Genshin Impact 3.2. However, there are still three active events in which players can obtain Primogems and other Materials.
All the events will end at the same time, December 5, 2022, after the daily server refresh.
However, Liben Box of Marvels is available only for 24hrs, so make sure to visit the merchant daily. Today, he is requesting Pinecones. Check the locations of this item here.
Genshin Impact 3.2 End Date
The Genshin Impact 3.2 last day is December 7, 2022. But the Battle Pass, Banner, and Daily Commissions will finish a day before on December 6.
Build Your Collection: Shop Official Genshin Impact Figures At Sideshow
Genshin Impact 3.2 Primogems Guide
With essential characters in their way like the Dendro Archon and Alhaitham, we have calculated the Primogems available in Genshin Impact 3.2 to help to know where to spend them.
- The total final count for new F2P Primogems in Genshin Impact 3.2 is roughly 8890 Primogems + 14 Acquaint Fates.
- For those players able to clear the Spiral Abyss with 3 stars on each floor, they will get 10690 Primogems
- The amount of Primogems guaranteed a 5-star character and a big chunk of the next pity.
- Investing in the Welkin Moon and Battle Pass, players can reach almost 15k Primogems, virtually guaranteeing a 5-star character.
Check our guide here to know how to get all these Primogems.
Genshin Impact 3.2 Banners
Hoyoverse has confirmed that Nahida and Layla are the two new characters debuting with Genshin Impact 3.2 banners.
Nahida is the Dendro Archon, and Layla is an Akademiya student in Sumeru.
Phase 1 Banners
- The Mongrass Enlightenment, the Banner will feature Nahida, a 5-star Dendro Catalyst Character.
- Tapestry Of Golden Flames is the rerun banner of Yoimiya, a 5-star Pyro Bow User.
- Both banners will share the following 4-stars:
We are getting all the archons in consecutive patches, Zhongli in 3.0, Venti in 3.1, Nahida in 3.2, and Raiden in 3.3.
The first weapon banner will feature the new 5-star Catalyst, A Thousand Floating Dreams. Nahida's Signature Weapon, along with the 5-star bow, Thundering Pulse.
The following 4-star weapons complete the Banner:
- Rust - Bow
- The Flute - Sword
- Favonius Lance - Polearm
- The Widsith - Catalyst
- The Great Sacrificial Sword - Claymore
Phase 2 Banners
For the second half of Genshin Impact 3.2, we will have no debuts, instead the reruns of Yae Miko and Childe Tartaglia.
- Everbloom Violet is the rerun banner of the Grand Sakura Shrine Priestess, Yae Miko, a 5-star Electro Catalyst Character.
- Farewell of Snezhnaya will be the third rerun of Genshin Impact 3.2 featuring the Fatui Harbinger Tartaglia, the 5-star Hydro Bow Character.
Second Weapon Banner
The second weapon banner will feature the 5-star bow Polar Star & the 5-star Catalyst Kagura's Verity, both powerful weapons.
The following 4-star weapons complete the Banner:
- The Stringless - Bow
- Dragon's Bane - Polearm
- The Bell - Claymore
- Favonius Sword - Sword
- Favonius Codex - Catalyst
Genshin Impact 3.2: Sumeru Map
We are not getting a new region; instead, we will discover secret areas from the Rainforest and Sumeru Desert.
During the Genshin Impact 3.2 Livestream, two new bosses were revealed. The Dendro Hypostasis and Scaramouche the Fatui Harbinger.
- The Dendro Hypostasis is the last of the seven Elemental Cubes.
- Leaks claim the difficulty will be similar to the Hydro Cube in Watatsumi Island.
- The Dendro Hypostasis will reportedly drop Ascension Materials for the Dendro Archon.
- The Akademiya and the Fatui created a new God using the Gnosis and Body of Scaramouche. The creature will be the new weekly boss.
- Similar to what happened with other Fatui Harbingers, Scaramouche is the new Trounce Domain Boss.
Genshin Impact 3.2 Events
In Version 3.2, we will focus on the final confrontation between the Akademiya and Nahida Allies, including the Traveler.
During the Archon Quest, we will see all Sumeru Characters joining forces to save Nahida, whom Dottore and Scaramouche have captured.
New Story Quests
- Archon Quest Chapter 3, Act V: Akasha Pulses, the Kalpa Flames Rises.
Additionally, we are getting a new Story Quest about the Dendro Archon.
- Sapientia Oromasdis - Nahida Story Quest.
- The story quest will unlock after completing the new Archon Quest.
Main Event: Fabulous Fungus Frenzy
- Sumeru is organizing a Beast Tamer Tournament, in which players will catch and train Fungai.
- Players will use Gadget Wisdom Ore, which will allow catching Mushrooms and communicate with them.
- Then you need to name and train the Fungi using Jelly that will release their full Potential.
- Fungai has unique abilities that players will use in challenges
- Defending a monolith
- Attacking mobs of enemies.
- The event will have the participation of Yae Miko, Layla, and Dori.
- The 4-star Electro character Dori is the main reward for this event.
- Adventurer's Trials
- Cyrus, the master of the Adventurer's Guild in Mondstadt, is organizing a training session.
- New Mini Event Challenge: Players will use character abilities to complete goals.
- The event will provide the necessary abilities by featuring Trial Characters.
- Hypostatic Symphony Rerun
- A Spiral Abyss Type domain in which players will battle pure forms of the Hypostasis, the element cube that is world bosses.
- Travelers face challenges against Cryo, Pyro, Hydro, and Dendro Hypostasis.
- Players will select buffs effect that will help them in Battle. The highest difficulty, the less buff will be available.
- Foods and Potions in our inventory can be used during this event.
- Outside the Canvas Inside the Lens: Greener Chapter
- Rerun of a laid-back event in which travelers visit the different nations of Teyvat to take camera shots of essential landmarks.
- We are helping Asagiri once more to look for inspiration, this time taking shots from scenery in Sumeru.
- Marvelous Merchandise
- Liben is back with new Mystery Boxes and news from the other nations in Teyvat.
- New Serenitea Pot Realm
- Travelers will receive a new Layout for their Serenitea Pot to recreate the Rain Forest in Sumeru in their Realm.
- A new Replication System will be added. The feature will allow players to share and copy the design of Serenitea Pots.
Genshin Impact 3.2 Spiral Abyss
Version 3.2 will mark the debut of the new Dendro Archon, so naturally, the Spiral Abyss will boost Dendro Reactions.
However, enemies that inflict Corrosion, Energy Reduction are back so we can expect a challenge to the level of an Archon.
Blessings of the Moon:
- Phase 1: Dealing damage releases a shockwave for each elemental damage.
- The shockwave has an 8s cooldown.
- Phase 2 - Primary and secondary Dendro Reactions boost the Dendro DMG of the team by 10% for 10s
- This boost can stack up to 4 stacks. At max stacks, Dendro damage triggers a shockwave.
New Enemies in the Spiral Abyss 3.2
The upcoming Spiral Abyss will be very interesting, with a mix of enemies from all regions. However, we won't see as many Fungai and Slimes as in previous lineups.
Additionally, the Dendro Hypostasis, the world boss, is the last of the 7 Elemental cubes. Defeating the Dendro Hypostasis put of the Abyss will drop materials for Nahida.
Floor 11 Chamber 1
- First Half: Hydro, Anemo, Cryo, and Geo Specters
- Second Half: Eremites and a Fatui Pyro Agent
Floor 11 Chamber 2
- First Half: Ruin Drake
- Second Half: Fatui Cryo, Pyro, and Electro Potioneers, Nobushi Jintouban and Hitsukeban, Mirror Mage
Floor 11 Chamber 3
- First Half: Primordial Bathysmal Vishap
- Second Half: Dendro Hypostasis
Floor 12 Chamber 1
- First Half: Thundercraven Rifthound and Riftwhelp
- Second Half: Thunder Manifestation
Floor 12 Chamber 2
- First Half: Black Serpent Knight: Windcutter, Shadowy Husk: Defender, Line Breaker, and Standard Bearer
- Second Half: Frostarm Lawachurl
Floor 12 Chamber 3
- First Half: Aeonblight Drake
- Second Half: Eremite Stone Enchanter and Eremite Galehunter