Genshin Impact 2.5 marks the official debut of the highly anticipated Yae Miko, the Head Editor of Yae's Publishing House is a character with a unique playstyle that is a lot of fun but also requires a certain learning curve.
Table of Contents
Here is our Build Guide to help you reach Miko's full potential, and roast the opposition in Genshin Impact 2.5.
Everbloom Violet the first banner of Genshin Impact 2.5 is available from February 16, 2022, and will be available until March 9, 2022.
Everbloom Violet will feature the following characters:
- Yae Miko - 5-star Electro, Catalyst character.
- Thoma - 4-star Pyro, Polearm User
- Dionna - 4-star Cryo, Bow User
- Fischl - 4-star Electro, Bow User.
Who is Yae Miko?
Miko oversees the Grand Narukami Shrine and is the pet of the Electro Archon. Yae Miko is a kitsune that harnessed electro powers.
- Yae Miko Elemental Skill has a very low cooldown, so they can be spam constantly. The Elemental skill allows the character to dodge attacks.
- Elemental Skill fox beacons have a very long range with a high DMG even in low levels.
- Shred the Defense of Enemies against all Elemental Reactions. (Only character with this ability)
- Very flexible to use different weapons and artifacts sets.
- Fun and unique playstyle, however, it requires a bit of practice, especially locating her Elemental Skill correctly.
- Low Defense and Low HP, Yae Miko is a Crystal Cannon.
- Very slow Normal and Charged Attacks.
- Yae Miko Elemental Skill doesn't Snapshot.
|5-Star||Kagura's Verity||Crit. DMG %||Gains the Kagura Dance effect when using an Elemental Skill, causing the Elemental Skill DMG of the character wielding this weapon to increase by 24% for 16s. Max 3 stacks. This character will gain 24% All Elemental DMG Bonus when they possess 3 stacks.|
|4-Star||The Widsith||Crit. DMG%||When a character takes the field, they will gain a random theme song for 10s. This can only occur once every 30s. Recitative: ATK is increased by 120%. Aria: Increases all Elemental DMG by 96%. Interlude: Elemental Mastery is increased by 480.|
- The signature weapon of Yae Miko is the best in Slot, an interesting option considering can be used for other Catalyst Characters.
- The Kagura's Verity buffs her Elemental Burst, but it is very costly to wish in weapon banners.
- The best F2P option is the Widsith, the three buffs that the weapon provides are useful with Yae Miko, being the character to take more advantage of this weapon.
- The best way to take advantage of this weapon is to start the attack rotation setting Yae Miko totems, switch to support characters, return to Yae Miko use elemental burst, set totems, and switch.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 2.5: Yae Miko Farming Guide
|Build||Set 1||Set 2||Stats Needed|
|Best in Slot||Shimenawa's Reminiscence||Thundering Fury||Sands: ATK % or Energy Recharge - Goblet: Electro DMG - Circlet: Crit. DMG or Crit. Rate|
|Substitute||Shimenawa's Reminiscence||Gladiator's Finale||Sands: ATK % or Energy Recharge - Goblet: Electro DMG - Circlet: Crit. DMG or Crit. Rate|
Despite Yae Miko's best position being a Sub-DPS, the artifact built can focus on increasing her DMG.
Yae Miko Ascension Bonus Stat is Crit. Rate and Miko's best weapons choices provide her Crit. DMG. Allowing players to reach a good balance easier.
With this in mind, players can also use artifacts that increase their Atk and Energy Recharge. We don't recommend focusing on Elemental Mastery, even when one of her talents benefits from it. Although artifacts with some Elemental Mastery as substat are still good rolls.
- Shimenawa's Reminiscence / Gladiator's Finale
- So far the best option is a combination of two sets, either Gladiator or Shimenawa's
- Shimenawa's Reminiscence and Gladiator's Finale are two of the most Resin Efficient artifacts set, with big chances to obtain good stats.
- Thundering Fury
- The extra Electro DMG of two pieces of this set is a very straightforward way to buff Yae Miko DMG
- Emblem of Severed Fate
- If you are planning to play Yae Miko without an electro Battery, this artifact set will balance her low particle generation.
- Some players are testing with four pieces of this Artifact Set that provide 35% extra Electro DMG, however, this domain is very niche not very worthy.
Best Team Compositions
|Sub DPS||Yae Miko||Electro|
Yae Miko is a versatile character, we consider it is too soon to talk about her ideal team, especially considering Miko works well with the hydro characters, and Yelan and Ayato are 5-star characters from this element.
However, there are two compositions that are working very well so far.
This team relies on the DMG of Electro-Charged Reaction.
- Yae Miko is a sub-DPS that spend more time on the field than most Sub-DPS, so she needs a main DPS that is not constantly in combat.
- Raiden Shogun is perfect for this purpose, not only provide Yae Miko with the Energy Particles necessary to spam her abilities also gives her time to shine.
- The downside is losing Raiden for the OP Rational Team.
- Alternatives: Beidou, Fischl.
- The second important factor to consider in this team is the presence of strong Hydro Application.
- Considering Yae Miko is squishy, Kokomi's healing abilities provide Electro Charged reaction and keep Yae Miko safe.
- Alternatives: Xinqiu, Mona, Childe Tartaglia.
- Swirl reactions work very well with Electro-Charged, so the ideal support for this team is Anemo Characters. Kazuha is the best option, however, Sucrose and Venti work very well as well.
The recent additions in the Genshin Impact roster allow teams that focus on one element only.
We consider Yae Miko the last piece for a possible Electro Mono Team, our favorite team comp includes only Inazuma Girls, but there are other possible variations.
- The Electro Archon seems the obvious option. However, the Electro element doesn't have a natural DPS, so this team operates with two high DMG sub-DPS instead.
- Although things are different with C2 Raiden Shogun, she is a top-tier DPS.
- Alternatives: Fischl, Beidou, Yae Miko
- Despite her incredible character design, Yae Miko shines the best is as swipe fast Sub-DPS due to her slow Normal Attacks and low survivability.
- Alternatives: Fischl, Beudou, Lisa
- Kujou Sara C6 is the pinnacle of Electro buffer, with 60% extra Crit. DMG. But even a K. Sara C2 provides a very consistent buff based on her ATK.
- Despite the team being mono Electro, the best combination is adding an extra element to cause some elemental reaction.
- Electro Element doesn't have a healer. The best options are characters that combine both support and protection.
- Kokomi is our choice considering her high outfield healing and hydro application.
- Alternatives: Bennet, Diona, Xingqiu, Zhongli, Sayu.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 2.6: Leaks, Release Date & All the Latest News