We are reaching the ending part of Genshin Impact 3.2 with the last event of this patch Hypostatic Symphony: Dissonant Verse.
Hypostatic Symphony is a combat challenge in which travelers will face the Hypostases, energy cubes that harness the power of the elements.
Keeping that in mind, here's everything you need to know about the Genshin Impact Hypostatic Symphony: Dissonant Verse event as we count down to its launch.
Hypostatic Symphony: Dissonant Verse Release Time
The last event of Genshin Impact 3.2, Hypostatic Symphony: Dissonant Verse, will go live on November 24, 2022, at 10 pm EST and run until December 5, 2022.
Hypostatic Symphony: Dissonant Verse Starting Time
To participate in the event, Travelers must meet the following requirements:
- Reach Adventure Rank 20 or above
- There is no Quest related to this event, players can enter the Special Domain as soon as the event start.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 3.3 Livestream: Release Date, How to Watch, Banners, Promo Codes, & Latest News
Hypostatic Symphony: Dissonant Verse Event Details
The latest event of Genshin Impact is an interesting combat challenge where travelers will enter a special domain to battle the World Bosses known as Hypostases.
- There are a total of four stages in "Hypostatic Symphony: Dissonant Verse." One for each of the following Bosses:
- Cryo Hypostasis
- Pyro Hypostasis
- Hydro Hypostasis
- Dendro Hypostasis
- After the event begins, a new stage will be unlocked every 2 days.
- Each stage will have two modes, "Standard Scoring" and "Intense Scoring." Complete the former to unlock the latter.
- At the same time, Intense Scoring will be divided into three different difficulties (Normal, Hard, and Fearless).
- Players can choose the challenge difficulty level freely and directly challenge the Hypostases
- Complete a challenge on Fearless difficulty to unlock the Extreme Difficulty.
- Travelers can tackle the event in cooperative mode with friends and other players.
- During Hypostatic Symphony: Dissonant Verse, travelers can use Dissonances, a limited buff that will help them to finish the battle faster.
The following rewards will be granted by completing the four challenges of Hypostatic Symphony: Dissonant Verse in Genshin Impact 3.2.
- 420 Primogems
- Weapon Ascension Materials from Mondstadt
- 20 Hero's Wit
- 20 Mystic Enhancement Ore
- 300k Mora
READ MORE: Genshin Impact Scaramouche - Ascension and Talent Materials Farming Guide