We are entering into a new phase with Genshin Impact 3.2, one filled with the debut of the Dendro Archon and plenty of fan-favorite reruns.
With that, some important decisions are around the corner, including figuring out which banners are worth your precious Primogems.
To ease the burden, here are all of the new available Genshin Impact 3.2 Primogems and how to get them.
Genshin Impact 3.2 Primogems Guide
We have calculated all the Primogems players can obtain in version 3.2.
The total may vary for each player, based on their level and their world exploration progress.
The game has a limited variety of daily missions, therefore completing commissions can be a repetitive task.
However, they are the primary source of F2P Primogems in Genshin Impact 3.2 so, don't forget to complete them before the daily refresh.
- Every patch runs for 35 days, and players can receive 60 Primogems for commissions per day.
- If players complete all commissions during the entire patch, that amounts to, 2100 Primogems.
- If you are planning to invest in the game, we recommend purchasing the Blessing of the Welkin Moon.
- By subscribing to the monthly subscription of the Blessing, players can claim 90 Primogems each day. Totally worth it for only $5.
- 90 Primogems for all 42 days = 3150 Primogems.
Paimon's Bargain Shop
The Stardust Exchange is a section of the Paimon Shop which refreshes every month, offering Ascension Materials and 4-star characters.
Players can also obtain 5 Intertwined Fates and 5 Acquainted fates.
- Stardust is a currency given by wishing in the Standard Banner. We recommend spending Stardust exclusively on Fates.
- The other items offered in this store are easy to get by Exploration.
- One Intertwined fate is equal to 160 Primogems. The store refreshes two times in a Patch, therefore:
- 5 Intertwined Fates = 800 Primogems or 1600 Primogems for 2 months.
- This adds up to, 3200 Primogems if you count the Acquaint Fates.
Genshin Impact 3.2 will introduce 4 new events, as travelers will enter a Tamed Beast Tournament and train wild Fungai.
We are also entering the final chapter of the Dendro Archon Quest.
- Main Event: Fabulous Fungus Frenzy: 950 Primogems
- Adventurer's Trials: 420 Primogems
- Hypostatic Symphony Windchaser: 420 Primogems
- Outside the Canvas Inside the Lens: 420 Primogems
- Marvelous Merchandise: 380 Primogems
Additionally, we have one Archon Quest Chapter and one Story Quest.
- 5 events for Primogems = 2590 Primogems (minimum)
- 1 new Archon Chapter and 1 Story Quest = 120 Primogems
The number of Primogems may change in the final version, but the difference will likely be within 100 Primogems.
With that, we can expect, 2710 Primogems from events and story quests in Genshin Impact 3.2.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 3.2: Layla Farming Guide, all materials and best artifacts
Promo Codes & Compensations
For every new version, Hoyoverse broadcasts a Livestream to announce all the new content coming in the next update. During the show, players receive Promo Codes good with Free Primogems.
Another recurrent source of Primogems given directly by Hoyoverse is the compensation bonus for the 5 hours of Server Maintenance.
Note: If the maintenance takes longer, the game will offer 60 Primogems for every extra hour.
- Genshin Impact Special Program (Livestream) Codes = 300 Primogems.
- Two codes at the beginning of each phase = 120 Primogems
- 60 Primogems for each hour of maintenance = 300 Primogems
- Compensation for bug fixes in the previous patch = 300 Primogems.
The total of Primogems for Technical and Promo Codes is an estimated 1020 Primogems. Additional codes may be added during each update.
We are not getting a new region in Genshin Impact 3.2, however, some secret areas may appear in the Rainforest of Sumeru.
Even though we don't have the exact number of new Primogems, they will be less than previous patches.
- New achievements= 300 Primogems.
- New World Quests = 500 more Primogems.
- New Chest and Mechanism = 400 Primogems
For the purpose of this calculation, and based on previous updates, we predict Sumeru Exploration in Genshin Impact 3.2 will give players around 1200 Primogems.
- 5-star Character Test Run provides 20 Primogems
- Four 5-star characters for 20 Primogems = 80 Primogems
- Daily Hoyolab Login
- 60 Primogems
- Web events
- Hoyoverse is introducing web events with more regularity. We can expect around 100-120 Primogems from all web events.
- The Battle Pass costs $7.50 and provides:
- 5 Acquaint Fates (800) + 4 Intertwined Fates (600) + 680 Primogems
READ MORE: What is the best Build for Nahida, the Dendro Archon in Genshin Impact 3.2
The Spiral Abyss
Despite the current schedule where updates last only 5 weeks, Genshin Impact 3.2 will have three refreshes of the Spiral Abyss.
There are 600 Primogems available in the Spiral Abyss every 2 weeks, but beware that this is end game content that won't be accessible to all players.
For very focused accounts and veterans that are familiar with earning the maximum Spiral Abyss rewards each refresh, they can expect a healthy sum in return.
- Three Spiral Abyss Resets & Completions = 1800 Primogems
Total Primogems F2P and P2P
In the F2P calculation, we will only consider Intertwined Fates as other Fates only work in the Standard Banner.
- The total final count for F2P Primogems in Genshin Impact 3.2 is roughly 8890 Primogems + 14 Acquaint Fates.
- If players clear the Spiral Abyss with 3 stars during the three refreshes.
- The total of Free Primogems is 10690 Primogems
- That amount of Primogems is good for at least 66 wishes, almost a new 5-star character.
P2P Primogems Best Value per Price
- The total of P2P in Genshin Impact Primogems with an investment of $17.5 per the entire patch = 5230 Primogems
- This means that with a small investment players can receive 15920 Primogems in Genshin Impact 3.2.
- This is equal to 100 wishes, where a new 5-star character is guaranteed. If you win the pity, it would also be the character feature in the banner.
These calculations are based only on new content. Players can obtain more Primogems during Genshin Impact 3.2 by completing old quests and exploring the map.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 3.2 Release Date, Character Banners, Events & Latest News