Noelle is one of the biggest winners of the so-called second Geo Supremacy in Genshin Impact, the period in which the release of new artifacts and weapons allowed the creation of the mono Geo Team.
The 4-star maid from Mondstadt's Knight of Favonious is a reliable low investment DPS who is great for beginners and is also very reliable for end-game content the more constellations she gets.
Here is our guide to collecting and preparing all materials to level up Noelle to reach her potential.
Noelle Farming Guide
A Claymore Geo user, Noelle can heal, provide a shield, and attack several enemies at the same time with sustained DMG.
In the lore, Noelle is preparing to become a Knight of Favonius, which is a bit funny cause she is stronger than most of the Knights.
These are the ascension materials you'll need for Noelle:
Basalt Pillar, character level up material, dropped by the Geo Hypostasis, a typical boss from Liyue.
- The Geo Hypostasis is located on an Island in Guyun Stone Forest in Liyue.
- Players need 46 Basalt Pillar for Lv. 90 Noelle.
- The Geo Hypostasis drops 2-3 of these materials once it is defeated for a cost of 40 resins.
Valberry is a local specialty of Mondstadt, found in the Wild in Stormbearer. Each plant gives 4 berries.
- Players need 168 Valberry for an Lv. 90 Noelle.
- There are 76 Valberry in the wild refreshing every 48hrs.
- Players can buy extra Valberry with NPC Chloris and grow 32 Valberries every 70hrs in the Serenitea Pot.
Hillichurls Mask, These are the most common enemies in the game, so it will not be hard to find these materials to level up Noelle.
18 Damaged Masks, 30 Stained Masks, and 36 Ominous Masks are needed for Lv. 90 Noelle.
Noelle requires Masks from Hillichurls to level up his talents as well. You can find these materials in all regions of the game.
- Noelle's talents require the following materials:
- 18 Damaged Mask
- 66 Stained Mask
- 93 Ominous Mask
Resistance Series are talent-level items that players can obtain in Frozen Abyss's domain on Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday.
- To max Noelle's Talents, players need to collect:
- 9 Teachings of Resistance
- 63 Guide to Resistance
- 114 Philosophies of Resistance
Dvalin, also known as Stormterror, is the first boss introduced in Genshin Impact. One of the four winds of Mondstadt and Loyal companion or the Anemo Archon.
- Dvalin will drop the Dvalin's Claw when defeated.
- Noelle needs 18 Claws for max Talent.
Additionally, players need Prithiva Topaz, common crafting material for Geo Characters to level up Noelle to the highest level, and tons of Mora.
Prithiva Topaz is dropped by the following Normal Bosses:
- Enemy Geo Hypostasis
- Geo Hypostasis
- Golden Wolflord
- Perpetual Mechanical Array
- Primo Geovishap
- Ruin Serpent