After many months of waiting, The Dendro Archon was officially introduced as a playable character for Genshin Impact 3.2.
Nahida, her mortal name, is the God of the Dendro Element. There is a lot of excitement in the community, especially considering the previous archons are excellent characters in combat.
For that reason we have prepared a pre-farming guide with the material we know will be necessary to release Nahida's max potential.
Nahida Release Date
Nahida will be part of one of the banners of Genshin Impact 3.2, which will go live on November 2, 2022. Based on this year's schedule.
According to data miners, Nahida is the last Dendro character, at least for the next six months. Something to keep in mind when pulling for banners.
Nahida Farming Guide
In the latest Archon Quest, we discovered that the little girl speaking in our dreams is Nahida, the young Dendro Archon, also known as the lesser Lord Kusanali.
Nahida is a 5-star catalyst Dendro user, according to leaks her abilities will have seamless Dendro Application. It is considered the best support for the element.
Nahida Ascension Materials
Luckily the majority of materials to level-up the Dendro Archon are currently available. For the rest, we will have to wait for Genshin Impact 3.2 New Bosses, reportedly Scaramouche & the Dendro Hypostasis.
These elemental fragments are an ascension material dropped by the Dendro Hypostasis, a new world boss coming on Genshin Impact 3.2.
- The last of the seven Elemental Cubes will be located in Sumeru's Rain Forest.
- Players need x46 Quelled Creeper for Lv. 90 Nahida.
- The Dendro Hypostasis drops 2-3 pieces of these materials once it is defeated for the cost of 40 resins.
This Sumeru Specialty is a flower from Vines that grow on cliff sides. It is sometimes confused with the Lotus.
- There are 64 Padisarah in the wild that refresh every 48 hours.
- Besides the Kalpalatas in the wild, travelers will be able to purchase these flowers from Aramani, the Anarana near the Tree of Dreams.
- Travelers require 168 Kalpalata Lotus to reach Lv. 90 with Nahida.
Fungi are very diverse in Sumeru. The enemies can be found in Rainforest Areas near cliffs, trees, and water bodies.
These enemies drop two types of common materials when defeated, Fungai Spores and Fungai Cores. Unfortunately, the ones necessary for Nahida are obtained less often.
- To reach the Lv. 90 with Nahida travelers required:
- 18 Fungai Spores
- 30 Luminescent Pollen
- 36 Crystalline Cyst Dust
Nahida Talent Materials
Sumeru Fungi population is high, but if you are looking for extra Fungai Spore, we recommend visiting the Underground Mines of the Chasm.
- Nahida talents require the following materials:
- 18 Fungai Spores
- 66 Luminescent Pollen
- 93 Crystalline Cyst Dust
For the second Tier of Talent Materials, Genshin Impact introduced a new Domain of Mastery called Steeple of Ignorance.
Ingenuity Series is Talent-level materials that can be obtained in the Steeple of Ignorance Domain on Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday.
- To max Nahida's Talents, players need to collect:
- 9 Teachings of Ingenuity
- 63 Guide to Ingenuity
- 114 Philosophies of Ingenuity
Trounce Domain: The Balladeer
Genshin Impact 3.1 revealed that Scaramouche, the Fatui Harbinger, will be back to battle the traveler in the next update. But not only that, recent leaks indicate he will become the new weekly boss.
If the rumor proves true, the mats dropped by Scaramouche as a boss will be used to level up the talents of the Dendro Archon.
Players will need to defeat Scaramouche 18 times to max Nahida's talents.
Sumeru introduced a new crafting Ore that will be necessary for leveling up Dendro Characters in Genshin Impact. The Dendro Archon is no exception.
Players will find pieces of this by defeating:
- Jadeplume Terrorshrooms
- Dendro Hypostasis
- Travelers can obtain Nagadus Emerald in Sumeru's Statue of the Seven, the Tree of Dreams.
- Additionally, Nagadus Emerald will drop randomly obtained in Chests, Daily Commissions, and Events.