Genshin Impact 3.1 is finally taking shape as Hoyoverse reveals new details and data miners publish the latest unofficial leaks.
This next step in the Sumeru region has plenty in store for travelers, and the upcoming Genshin Impact 3.1 Livestream will soon reveal it all!
Here's all the latest news around Genshin Impact 3.1, the next update for the massive title.
Genshin Impact 3.1 Maintenance Server & Preload
We are in the final Countdown for the arrival of Genshin Impact 3.1 update.
Genshin Impact servers will go under maintenance on September 28 2022, at 6 am server time (Chinese Standard Time).
In other time zones, Genshin Impact servers will go down at:
- September 27, 3:00 pm PST
- September 27, 6:00 pm EST
- September 27, 11:00 pm GMT
Servers will be down for around 5 hours, and players will receive 300 compensatory Primogems for the time they cannot play the game.
Version 3.1 Preload
While we wait for servers to go live, players can preload some files and reduce the time of waiting.
The Genshin Impact 3.1 file size is considerably reduced from previous updates, which is a relief for many mobile players.
For Genshin Impact 3.1 on Android and IOS, players will need an extra 2.93 GB for Android and 2.04 GB for IOS. For players on PC, the version 3.1 file size is around 10GB.
Learn how to preload the next update with our guide, here.
Genshin Impact 3.1 Release Date
Genshin Impact 3.1 will go live on September 28, 2022, the same day as Genshin's Second Anniversary.
The patch will last only five weeks as the rest of the Genshin Impact updates of 2022. Therefore version 3.1 will run until November 1, 2022.
Build Your Collection: Shop Official Genshin Impact Figures At Sideshow
Latest - Genshin Impact 3.1 Primogems Guide
Version 3.1 will be incredibly generous in terms of new Free Primogems. In addition, Sumeru Desert will bring new exploration rewards, but more importantly, the next update is the in-game celebration of the Second Anniversary.
With essential characters in their way like Cyno, Nilou, and the Dendro Archon, we have calculated the Primogems available in Genshin Impact 3.1 to help to know where to spend them.
- The total final count for F2P Primogems in Genshin Impact 3.1 is roughly 12800 Primogems + 14 Acquaint Fates.
- For those players able to clear the Spiral Abyss with 3 stars on each floor, they will get 18250 Primogems
- The amount of Primogems guaranteed a 5-star character and a big chunk of the next pity.
- Investing in the Welkin Moon and Battle Pass players can reach almost 24k Primogems, guaranteeing you will get the 5-star character you chose.
Check our guide here, to know how to get all these Primogems.
Genshin Impact 3.1 Banners
Genshin Impact 3.0 will introduce three new characters, the second Male Electro character, two new Hydro girls, and two Mondstadt reruns.
First Phase Character Banners
- Twilight Arbiter, the Banner will feature Cyno, a 5-star Electro Polearm Character.
- Ballad in Goblets is the rerun banner of the Anemo Archon, Venti, the 5-star Anemo Bow User.
- Both Characters will feature the new 4-star character called Candace, a 4-star Hydro Polearm Character.
It seems we are getting all the archons in consecutive patches, Zhongli in 3.0, Venti in 3.1, Nahida in 3.2, and Raiden in 3.3.
First weapon Banner
The first weapon banner will feature the new 5-star polearm Staff of the Scarlet Sands, the Signature weapon for Cyno, and the bow, Viridescent Hunt.
Second Phase Banners
For the second half of Genshin Impact 3.1, we will have the debut of Nilou, and it seems we will have to wait for Eula's rerun.
- Twirling Lotus is the debut banner of Nilou, a new 5-star Hydro Sword Character.
- Secretum Secretorum is the second rerun of Genshin Impact 3.1 featuring Albedo, the 5-star Geo Sword Character.
Second Weapon Banner
The second weapon banner will feature the new 5-star Sword called Key of Khay Nisut, the signature weapon for Nilou, and we will have to wait to know which is the second 5-star weapon.
Genshin Impact 3.1 Map
We are visiting the desert of Sumeru, the land of the once powerful and advanced Civilization of King Deshret (Red King).
While exploring the Mausoleum of the Old King, we will run into new creatures, like Vultures, Scarabs, Desert Sumper Beasts, Scorpions, and other animals.
During our journey through Sumeru's Desert, we will meet with Dottore and Scaramouche, the Fatui Harbingers who are plotting something big in Sumeru.
Genshin Impact 3.1 will introduce two new world bosses we will find inside the King Deshret Temple.
- Algorithm of Semi Intransient Matrix of Overseer Network
- The ruins of Sumeru's Desert bury an Automaton that guards the secrets of the red king civilization.
- The boss drops the Ascension material: Light Guiding Tetrahedron
- Material to level-up Candace
- Aeonblight Drake
- An evolution from the Ruin Drake Earthguards the Abyss Automatons that look like gargoyles.
- By defeating this boss, we will get the ascension material: Perpetual Caliber.
- Material to level-up Nilou
Similar to the first anniversary, Genshin Impact 3.1 is introducing a lot of new weapons. We have 5 new inclusions to the weapon banner and one free Polearm.
Let's start by mentioning the new 5-star weapons. Both are designed based on the Egyptian Civilization:
- The Staff of the Scarlet Sands, 5-star Polearm. The signature Weapon for Cyno.
- Base ATK: 542 CRIT Rate: 44.1%
- Key of Hierophany, 5-star Sword. The signature weapon for Nilou
- Base ATK: 542 HP: 66.2%
|5-star||Staff of the Scarlet Sands||Polearm||Crit. Rate||52% of EM as bonus ATK. When an Elemental Skill hits opponents, the effect will be gained for 10s: the equipping character will gain 28% of their EM as bonus ATK. 3 stacks.|
|5-star||Key of Hierophany||Sword||HP||HP increased by 20%. When an Elemental Skill hits opponents, you gain the Grand Hymn effect for 20s. This effect increases the equipping character's Elemental Mastery by 0.12% of their Max HP.|
Additionally, the weapon banner will add three new 4-star weapons to the banner rotation with Elemental Mastery as a secondary stat.
- Claymore - Mahara Aquamarine
- Catalyst - Wandering Evenstar
- Sword - Xiphos' Moonlight
Finally, Weinlesefezt, the main event in Genshin Impact 3.1, will reward players with the Polearm called Missive Spear.
The new Polearm will focus on increasing the ATK of characters, with a passive that provides an ATK and Elemental Mastery buff.
Genshin Impact 3.1 Events
The action will be divided into the Traveler's journey to Sumeru's Desert and a Festival in Mondstadt called Weinlesefest.
New Story Quests
- Archon Quest Chapter 3, Act III: Dreams, Emptiness, Deception
- Archon Quest Chapter 3, Act IV: King Deshrte and the Three Magi
- Two New Story Quests
- Lotos Sonmo - Nilou Story Quest.
- Lupus Aerus - Cyno Story Quest.
Main Event: Of Ballads and Brew
As the season of Harvest arrives, many citizens of Mondstadt require help, Paimon and the Traveler will be back to help before the Weinlesfezt starts.
- Razor and Mika are the main characters in this event.
- The event Of Ballads and Brew will be divided into 4 mini-games:
- Autumn Crisis
- The Traveler will help the hunters drive out the Forest Wild Boars affecting the harvesting.
- Highwind Trail
- Players need to destroy mob camps with the help of a powerful Anemograna.
- Charity and Creativity
- In this mini-game, players need to run a store, buy ingredients, sell products and manage resources.
- Fecund Blessings
- A treasure hunt in which players need to find unique gifts, following the clues leave in the gift messages.
- Autumn Crisis
- Players will obtain the Free 4-star Polearm Missive Spear and its refinement materials.
Hyakunin Ikki rerun
- A dungeon-like combat challenge in which travelers battle mobs with the help of Trial Characters.
- Two characters jump into the battle to defeat as many enemies as possible to switch to a new team once their energy is depleted.
- Using the Pursina Spike, we will help NPC Banu from Sumeru.
- Banu is looking for Future Stars to find the hidden treasures behind them.
Windfield maze event
- After meeting an Adventurer called Hogland, travelers will explore a strange domain.
- Parkour event in which players need to collect coins and beat time-limited challenges.
- Shadow of the Ancients rerun
- An exploration event in which players collect components for Pursina's Spikes and cleanse the Ley-Lines.
Second Anniversary Events
For the second anniversary of Genshin Impact, we are receiving the following events and gifts:
- Collei for Free
- Players that clear the Fourth Floor Chamber 3 of the Spiral Abyss will get for Free the Dendro 4-star Collei.
- Path of Gleaming Jade
- Log in to the game for seven consecutive days to obtain 10 Intertwined Fates and more Rewards.
- In-game Mail Rewards
- Players will receive the following gifts:
- 4 Fragile Resin
- 1600 Primogems
- Jumpy Dumpty Party Popper, a dodoco that can trigger fireworks
- Cloud Retainer Damasked Devide, a new companion that resembles an adepti creature.
- Players will receive the following gifts:
- Top-up Bonus Refresh
- The initial Top-Up Bonus for purchasing Genesis Crystals will be available once more.