Genshin Impact 3.1 is the patch for the Second Anniversary of the game, therefore we are getting a lot of surprises some in the very precious Primogems.
With very interesting characters coming to the game, including the Dendro Archon in version 3.2, knowing where to spend and how to get Primogems is more important than ever.
We have prepared a guide with the calculations of all available Genshin Impact 3.1 Primogems and how to get them.
Genshin Impact 3.1 Primogem Guide: All Available Primogems & How to Get Them
We have calculated all the Primogems players can obtain in version 3.1.
The total may vary for each player, based on their level and their world exploration progress.
The game has a limited variety of daily missions, therefore completing commissions can be a repetitive task.
However, they are the primary source of F2P Primogems in Genshin Impact 3.1 without counting the Second Anniversary Gifts.
- Every patch runs for 42 days, and players can receive 60 Primogems for commissions per day.
- If players complete all commissions during the entire patch, that amounts to, 2520 Primogems.
- If you are planning to invest in the game, we recommend purchasing the Blessing of the Welkin Moon.
- By subscribing to the monthly subscription of the Blessing, players can claim 90 Primogems each day. Totally worth it for only $5.
- 90 Primogems for all 42 days = 3780 Primogems.
Paimon's Bargain Shop
The Stardust Exchange is a section of the Paimon Shop which refreshes every month, offering Ascension Materials and 4-star characters.
Players can also obtain 5 Intertwined Fates and 5 Acquainted fates.
- Stardust is a currency given by wishing in the Standard Banner. We recommend spending Stardust exclusively on Fates.
- The other items offered in this store are easy to get by Exploration.
- One Intertwined fate is equal to 160 Primogems. The store refreshes two times in a Patch, therefore:
- 5 Intertwined Fates = 800 Primogems or 1600 Primogems for 2 months.
- This adds up to, 3200 Primogems if you count the Acquaint Fates.
Genshin Impact 3.1 will introduce 4 new events, travelers will be back in Mondstadt for the Wine Festival. These are the Primogems for each event:
- Main Event: Of Ballads and Brew: 1000 Primogems
- Hyakunin Ikki: 420 Primogems
- Windchaser: 420 Primogems
- Star-Seeker Sojourn: 420 Primogems
Additionally, we have two Archon Quest Chapters and Two Story Quests.
- 4 events for Primogems = 2160 Primogems (minimum)
- 2 new Archon Chapter and 1 Story Quest = 240 Primogems
The number of Primogems may change in the final version, but the difference will be more or less than 100 Primogems. So, we can expect, 2400 Primogems from events and stories
Promo Codes & Compensations
For every new version, Hoyoverse broadcasts a Livestream to announce all the new content coming in the next update. During the show, players receive Promo Codes good with Free Primogems.
Another recurrent source of Primogems given directly by Hoyoverse is the compensation bonus for the 5 hours of Server Maintenance.
Note: If the maintenance takes longer, the game will offer 60 Primogems for every extra hour.
- Genshin Impact Special Program Codes = 300 Primogems.
- Two codes at the beginning of each phase = 120 Primogems
- 60 Primogems for each hour of maintenance = 300 Primogems
- Compensation for bug fixes in the previous patch = 300 Primogems.
The total of Primogems for Technical and Promo Codes is 1020 Primogems. Additional codes may be added during each update.
We are getting a new region in Genshin Impact 3.1, travelers will explore the land of the Red King, the Sumeru Desert.
Even though we don't have the exact number, the new region will bring new chests and challenges with extra Primogems.
- New achievements= 300 Primogems.
- Teleport Waypoints & Statue of the Sevens = 100 Primogems
- New World Quests = 500 more Primogems.
- New Chests and Challenges = 1000 Primogems.
For the purpose of this calculation, we will consider Sumeru in Genshin Impact 3.1 will give players around 1800 Primogems.
- 5-star Character Test Run provides 20 Primogems
- Four 5-star characters for 20 Primogems = 80 Primogems
- Daily Hoyolab Login
- 60 Primogems
- Web events
- Hoyoverse is introducing web events with more regularity. We can expect around 100-120 Primogems from all web events.
- The Battle Pass costs $7.50 and provides:
- 5 Acquaint Fates (800) + 4 Intertwined Fates (600) + 680 Primogems
Second Anniversary Gifts
Genshin Impact is becoming two years old at the beginning of Version 3.1 and they have prepared very interesting gifts for all players.
For the purpose of this list, we are just mentioning the rewards that involve free Primogems.
- Gift in the in-game Mailbox = 1600 Primogems.
- Path of Gleaming Jade (Log-in event), get 10 Acquaint Fates after 7 days of login = 1600 Primogems.
On the Second Anniversary of Primogems alone, we are getting 20 wishes for Free, good for two 4-star weapons or characters.
The Spiral Abyss
Despite the updates last only 5 weeks now, Genshin Impact 3.1 will have three Spiral Abyss, refreshes.
There are 1800 Primogems available in Spiral Abyss every 2 weeks completing but is end-game content. Therefore, not all players can obtain all of them.
However, very focused accounts and veterans have shown capable of obtaining max rewards.
- Three Spiral Abyss = 5400 Primogems
Total Primogems F2P and P2P
In the F2P calculation, we will only consider Intertwined Fates as other Fates only work in the Standard Banner.
|Maintenance / Livestream||1020|
|Other Sources (Web Events, Daily Login)||260|
|Map Exploration & New Achievements||1800|
- The total final count for F2P Primogems in Genshin Impact 3.1 is roughly 12800 Primogems + 14 Acquaint Fates.
- If players clear the Spiral Abyss with 3 stars during the three refreshes.
- The total of Free Primogems is 18250 Primogems
- That amount of Primogems is good for at least 113 wishes, a new 5-star character, and almost 30 extra wishes.
|Blessing of the Welking Moon||3780|
|From Genesis crystals||600|
- The total of P2P in Genshin Impact Primogems with an investment of $17.5 per the entire patch = 5860 Primogems
- Genshin Impact 3.1 Primogems with small investment = 24110 Primogems
- Equal to 150 wishes, almost guaranteed the 5-star character in the banner.
These calculations are based only on new content. Players can obtain more by completing old quests and exploring the map.