However, for Chevreuse to be an effective support in your team, you need to choose the right build. Therefore, in this article, we will explore the best Genshin Impact Chevreuse build, which includes her best weapons, artifacts, and team comps.
Chevreuse will be released in the second half of Version 4.3 along with Raiden Shogun and Yoimiya reruns. And since she is a 4-star character, most players will be able to get her without any problems. And you should do this if your team is focused on Overload elemental reaction.
Who is Chevreuse in Genshin Impact?
Chevreuse is an upcoming 4-star Pyro character who uses polearms. At the time of writing, she is known to be the captain of the Special Security and Surveillance Patrol, which is responsible for particularly complex and intricate affairs in Fontaine. Chevreuse also frequently visits the Beaumont Workshop to purchase new parts for her musket.
But even though little is known about the personality of this character, we know what she is capable of during battle. As we said earlier, she is a support who can heal and buff. However, the latter only applies to Pyro and Electro characters. Therefore, if you, like us, like to use the Overload effect, then Chevreuse abilities will be useful to you:
- Line Bayonet Thrust EX (Normal Attack) - Chevreuse deals up to 4 consecutive spear strikes. The charged attack is no different from most Polearm users; she rushes forward, damaging everyone in her path.
- Short-Range Rapid Interdiction Fire (Elemental Skill) - Chevreuse fires her Musket at the enemy, causing AoE Pyro damage. By holding the Skill button, you can aim and fire an accurate shot.
- After this, for some time, she will restore the health of the active character.
- Also, Chevreuse receives 1 Overcharged Ball each time team members trigger an Overloaded reaction. If she has an Overcharged Ball, when she uses her Elemental Skill, she will fire it and deal more damage over a larger area.
- And since Chevreuse is an Ousia-aligned character, her skill will trigger Surging Blade which will deal Ousia-aligned Pyro DMG.
- Ring of Bursting Grenades (Elemental Burst) - Chevreuse fires an explosive grenade that explodes into several smaller grenades and deals AoE Pyro DMG. After a short delay, smaller grenades will also explode and damage nearby enemies.
- Passive Abilities - If a Chevreuse team consists only of Pyro and Electro characters, and it has at least one character of these elements, then when the Overload reaction of Pyro and Electro is triggered, the resistance of enemies affected by this reaction is reduced for a short time. Another passive, Chevreuse, increases the ATK of Electro and Pyro characters will increase after firing an Overcharged Ball.
As you can see, Chevreuse is a great support for Electro and Pyro characters. And since her buffs scale with her HP, you should focus on this article when creating the best build.
Best weapons for Chevreuse in Genshin Impact
Chevreuse is not very good at dealing a lot of damage, so when choosing a weapon, you should focus on HP or Energy Recharge. A good option for this is Rightful Reward. This spear significantly increases HP, as well as restores Energy during healing. However, you can also use other polearms with suitable stats:
- Favonius Lance
- Black Tassel
- The Catch
Best artifacts for Chevreuse in Genshin Impact
For the best Chevreuse support build in Genshin Impact, you need Artifacts that will boost buffs. The best choice is the Noblesse Oblige set since Chevreuse will buff the ATK of allies after Elemental Burst.
Alternatively, players can choose the Maiden Beloved set, which significantly increases the healing bonus. As for the artifact stats, you need to focus mainly on HP to increase the effect of Chevreuse buffs:
- Energy Recharge
- Elemental Mastery
Best team comps for Chevreuse in Genshin Impact
Due to the conditions for activating Chevreuse's passive abilities, you only need Electro and Pyro characters. And while this makes the choice easier, you still need to consider the synergies between everyone, especially the damage dealers. Therefore, we recommend these team comps:
- Yoimiya - Chevreuse - Raiden Shogun - Bennett
- Lisa - Xiangling - Fischl - Chevreuse
- Yanfei - Chevreuse - Yae Miko - Raiden Shogun
That's all you need to know about the best Chevreuse build in Genshin Impact. While she is an excellent healer and support, she is quite limited due to her kit revolving around the Overload effect. Therefore, she is not suitable for all players.
Navia Ascension and Talent materials | All Special Dishes & Food | Everything You Need About Cloud Retainer | All QoL Changes in 4.3 | How To Get Everamber | 2024 Update Schedule | Lakelight Lily Locations