Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 is in full force.
Epic Games is now onto its second patch update of the season.
With the Epic employees heading back to the office, they've supplied us with a fresh patch update.
Patch Update v13.30 released on Tuesday, 21 July.
The "Creative" Patch Notes have since been revealed on the Epic Games website:
- Fixed an issue where dropped items would remain in Featured Islands after players returned to the Hub and then came back in
- Fixed an issue where a player could never respawn or spectate if the game started at the same time as they were respawning
- Fixed an issue where the storm FX permanently remained on-screen when the storm circle finished outside of the minigame volume
Weapons & Items
- Fixed an issue which allowed players to place Player Spawns upside down, allowing them to spawn upside down
- Fixed an issue where the Cannon could destroy structures on islands configured not to allow structure damage
- Fixed an issue where the Air Strike consumable would not properly bombard the targeted location
Creative Tools & Phone
- Fixed an issue where selecting multiple props removed them from their grid snap
- Fixed an issue where setting an island snapshot could disable jumping and flight
- Fixed an issue where the Trap device blueprints would flicker wildly while being placed
- Fixed an issue where the props did not stay resized after being multi-selected
- Fixed an issue where a device would be removed after selecting its copy from the Quick Bar when its maximum instances had been reached
- Fixed an issue where asset icons were dark when copied from placed objects
Prefabs & Galleries
- Fixed an issue where the red flower prop from Sweaty Sands Duplex had too much health
- Fixed an issue where some walls from Sweaty Sands Wall Gallery A were giving the wrong harvested material
- Fixed an issue where part of the fog machine didn’t render from certain perspectives
- Fixed an issue with the Knepley’s Pawn sign collision
- Fixed an issue where tire piles appeared abnormally large from a distance
- Fixed an issue where the Yacht Prefab and Gallery pieces were missing proper textures
- Fixed an issue where Arabic user-generated text was not displayed correctly on some devices
- Fixed an issue where moving between adjacent Damage Volume devices resulted in no damage being taken
- Fixed an issue where the Beacon setting on the Objective Device was not functional
- Fixed an issue where Creatures and Sentries could not detect idle players
- Fixed an issue where the Trigger Device setting Trigger by Items did not register who had thrown an item
- Fixed an issue where the Baller cord would return, despite being attached, when reaching a certain distance
Last patch Epic introduced the long awaited Flare Gun, which albeit has not as common as we had anticipated.
We can expect some new weapons once again with the release of V13.30, but it is unclear what Epic is going to release.
We know land based vehicles are coming with the 13.30 update.
DRIFT - We hope the drifting mechanic will return from the Golf Buggies!
This means at the launch of the update, we'll be able to get our hands on the new cars, trucks and more!
There will be 4 different classes of vehicle, these being Trucks and Large/Medium/Small cars.
These Cars will have customisation with paint jobs and skins, similar to every other vehicle and weapon in the game.
These vehicles were first hinted at, at the start of Season 3 and will be a welcome addition to the game.
As the water continues to drop after the massive flood event, old locations are being uncovered.
This will give players more landing spots in-game modes like Arena, making the start of the match, less hectic.
We know Craggy Cliffs is becoming more accessible, so maybe one of the next viable landing spots.
We'll have to wait and see which location will be uncovered in this update.
Similar to every update, Epic will be removing and update some glitches found within the last few weeks.
COMBAT - Will the Combat Shotgun return?
These bugs can ruin the immersion of the game, and sometimes cause you to die.
We've seen issues with the Whirlpools and Supply Drops at some locations, so it's likely these will be fixed in this update.
Do not fear, when the downtime goes live for the new season we can expect a flurry of leaks from data miners!
Be sure to stay up to date on social media with all the leaks for patch V13.30!