The new patch has launched on PC, but PS4 and Xbox One players will have to wait until a later date. Keep reading for every change made in Title Update #6.
- Shortened the time between the camera cutting away during Penalty Kick Shootouts.
- Updated CPU AI decision making on free kicks for all difficulties in order to enable a wider variety of free kicks taken (this change does not impact free kick conversion rates).
Addressed the following gameplay issues
- Improved offside detection in situations where the player given offside was not involved in the play.
- Addressed instances of sideline characters getting stuck in place with their arms outstretched.
READ MORE: FIFA 20 – The Ultimate USA Team
No changes have been made to FUT in the new update, but several issues have been resolved.
Addressed the following FUT issues
There are a number of FUT issues addressed across the board.
- Desyncs when watching a FUT Champions Channel replay in some situations.
- Turquoise blue bar was still displaying on the Season Objectives tile when a different tile was being highlighted.
- The My Friends text was displaying as ‘Undefined’ in some situations on the Team Select screen in FUT Friendlies Couch Play.
- In some rare instances, players were incorrectly unable to find opponents in FUT Rivals.
- In some situations, the various tabs at the top of the Squad screen were not displaying after toggling back and forth between screens repeatedly.
- Sometimes, on the Squad screen, the arrows and numbers from the Formation option would display for the other options.
- A non-functional button callout was present on the Squad Builder screen when making a Concept Squad.
- Corrected the lighting of the Opponent’s Squad screen to match the lighting normally used in the Squad screen.
READ MORE: FIFA 20 – The Ultimate MLS Team
There are no changes to Career Mode, but a few issues have been resolved.
Addressed the following Career Mode issues
Three Career Mode issues have been resolved.
- Created players having their Skill Moves and Weak Foot reset in situations where an increase to the stat was earned when the values were already at the max of 5.
- Being terminated from your manager position in some situations due to delegating contract negotiations even in situations where the manager was having significant team success that season.
- Text alignment issues on the Tables screen impacting Goal Difference and Points.
READ MORE: FIFA 20 Predicts the MLS Cup final
No changes for VOLTA either, but there have been a couple of issues resolved.
Addressed the following VOLTA issues
The issues that have been resolved were mainly aesthetic problems.
- Some of the Attribute boost arrows for Chemistry were displaying on the wrong Attributes for your current Chemistry Style.
- The Harvester Jacket was not correctly displaying on all Avatars.
- Players were showing their age as -852 on the Penalty Kick Selection screen.
- An overlay was incorrectly displaying in the top left corner when playing the first Training Drill of a session.
Just one visual issue has been resolved in Pro Clubs.
- The Overall Rating for some players was displaying incorrectly in the Pro Clubs screens (this was a visual issue only).
There have been a few visual changes, as well as one visual issue that has been addressed.
- Added 39 new Star Heads, including Nicolas Pepe - these will only be available following a server update and will be announced on @EASPORTSFIFA on Twitter.
- Updates to multiple players, Star Heads, kits, crests, teams, banners, balls, trophies, and boots.
Addressed the following visual issues
- In some displays, there was a black line down the middle of the screen while on the Side Select screen.
- The Saudi Pro League is now known as the MBS Pro League.