The Genshin Impact 3.2 Livestream brought exciting news for players, including the new content for the forthcoming update.
We will have a lot of new stories, with a new chapter of the new Archon Quest and the introduction of the further 4-star support Layla.
But, the show's star was Nahida, the human vessel of the Dendro Archon. Finally, Nahida's abilities were officially announced, and we will witness the final Battle against the Akademiya.
Here is all the news from the Genshin Impact 3.2 Special Program. So, let's dive into the details.
Genshin Impact 3.2 Livestream Starting Time
The Genshin Impact 3.2 Special Program was broadcasted on October 23, 2022. For those players who miss the live version, the program will be available on the Genshin Impact YouTube Channel at around noon EST.
Genshin Impact 3.2 Special Program Promo Codes
These are the Genshin Impact 3.2 Livestream Promo Codes suitable for 300 Primogems and Ascension Material:
- 6SP942Z3XVWH - 100 Primogems, 10 Mystic Enhancement Ores
- KS6QL3YJFCWM - 100 Primogems, 5 Hero's Wit
- GS6RLKGKWUER - 100 Primogems, 50K Mora
The codes are valid for only seventeen hours after the Livestream ends, so make sure to redeem before midnight EST. To learn how to redeem the codes, check our guide here.
What is new in Genshin Impact 3.2?
These are the event and character banners coming to the game in the upcoming version. The main attraction is the release of Nahida, the Dendro Archon, as a playable character.
Character & Weapon Banners
- Phase 1 Banners
- The Mongrass Enlightenment, the Banner will feature Nahida, a 5-star Dendro Catalyst Character.
- Tapestry Of Golden Flames is the rerun banner of Yoimiya, a 5-star Pyro Bow User.
- Phase 2 Banners
- The weapon Banners will introduce one new 5-star, the Catalyst, A Thousand Floating Dreams.
- Additionally, we are getting the rerun of Kagura's Verity (Catalyst), Thundering Pulse (Bow), and the Polar Star (Bow), all excellent weapons.
- We are getting Dori as the free 4-star character as the reward for the Genshin Impact 3.2 main event.
New Events and Stories
Genshin Impact 3.2 will introduce a new chapter of the story of the Archon Quest.
Dottore and the Balladeer have trapped the Dendro Archon, and the Traveler will go for her rescue.
- Archon Quest Chapter 3, Act V: Akasha Pulses, the Kalpa Flames Rises.
Genshin Impact will also release One Story Quest for the new 5-star character introduced in this patch.
- Sapientia Oromasdis - Nahida Story Quest.
- The story quest will unlock after completing the new Archon Quest.
New Enemies and creatures
- The Fatui Harbingers are back, as seen in the Archon Quest in Genshin Impact 3.1.
- Dottore and Scaramouche are creating a new god with the help of the Akademiya.
- Like Childe and Signora, Scaramouche becomes the new Weekly Boss after his confrontation with the Traveler.
- The last of the seven Elemental Cubes is finally revealed. According to the reports from data miners, the Dendro Hypostasis will be as tricky as the Hydro Hypostasis in Watatsumi Island.
The main event of Genshin Impact 3.2 will have travelers catching wild Fungi, training them, and bringing them to Battle.
Main Event: Fabulous Fungus Frenzy
- Sumeru is organizing a Beast Tamer Tournament, in which players will catch and train Fungai.
- Players will use Gadget Wisdom Ore, which will allow catching Mushrooms and communicating with them.
- Then you need to name and train the Fungi using Jelly that will release their full potential.
- Fungai has unique abilities that players will use in challenges
- Defending a monolith
- Attacking mobs of enemies.
- The event will have the participation of Yae Miko, Layla, and Dori.
- The 4-star Electro character Dori is the main reward for this event and a unique name card.
- Adventurer's Trials
- Cyrus, the master of the Adventurer's Guild in Mondstadt, is organizing a training session.
- New Mini Event Challenge: Players will use character abilities to complete goals.
- The event will provide the necessary abilities by featuring Trial Characters.
- Hypostatic Symphony Rerun
- A Spiral Abyss Type domain in which players will battle pure forms of the Hypostasis, the element cube that is world bosses.
- Travelers face challenges against Cryo, Pyro, Hydro, and Dendro Hypostasis.
- Players will select buffs effect that will help them in Battle. The highest difficulty, the less buff will be available.
- Foods and Potions in our inventory can be used during this event.
- Outside the Canvas Inside the Lens: Greener Chapter
- Rerun of a laid-back event in which travelers visit the different nations of Teyvat to take camera shots of essential landmarks.
- We are helping Asagiri once more to look for inspiration, this time taking shots from scenery in Sumeru.
- Marvelous Merchandise
- Liben is back with new Mystery Boxes and news from the other nations in Teyvat.
- New Serenitea Pot Realm
- Travelers will receive a new Layout for their Serenitea Pot to recreate the Rain Forest in Sumeru in their Realm.
- A new Replication System will be added. The feature will allow players to share and copy the design of Serenitea Pots.
- Genshin Impact 3.2 Spiral Abyss
- Enemies that inflict Corrosion and Energy Reduction are back. The Dendro Hypostasis will be one of the bosses on the last floors.
- Genshin Impact 3.3 is adding Language Turkish and Italian Language to the game.