Nahida, the human vessel of the Dendro Archon, is becoming a playable character in Genshin Impact 3.2. And most players in the community are excited to welcome the God of wisdom to the game.
Hoyoverse confirmed Nahida and Layla are the new characters coming right after version 3.1, with a series of Drip Marketing on Twitter.
Recent leaks revealed details about Nahida's abilities and her possible banner. Here are the details.
Nahida Release Date
Nahida, the Dendro Archon, will be in a character banner in Genshin Impact 3.2 with the update going live on November 2, 2022.
According to the latest leaks, Nahida will be featured in the first half of version 3.2 with Layla, the new 4-star Cryo Sword Character.
Nahida Character Design & Story
Nahida's character design is full of small details that earn her the alias of the first Genshin Impact 6-star character.
Here are some notes on what we learned about Nahida in a recent video clip and how she'll stand out from other characters on the roster.
- The normal attacks of Nahida will have melody. The battleground will be filled with deadly cute sounds.
- Nahida is barefoot. Therefore her steps will sound very different from any other character.
- Using the charged attack of her Elemental Skill will reveal unique dialogues from certain NPCs.
- The latest Genshin Impact Story Trailer, Lost Legacies in the Sand, revealed Nahida is a little girl cause she drained her power to save her nation.
Nahida looks terrific and will represent the Dendro element well as its newest face. We believe her banner will be breaking records soon.
Nahida Abilities Leaks
The Dendro Archon in combat will have a Dendro vision. She is 5-star and will use a Catalyst as a weapon.
Similar to the other Archons, Nahida's abilities will be related to the Dendro version of the Traveler, with significant differences in power.
Normal Attack: Form
Performs up to 4 attacks that deal with Dendro DMG. Nahida plays hopscotch while producing Dendro Attacks.
As with every Catalyst character in Genshin Impact, Nahida's normal attacks will be infused with the Dendro Element. However, her attack speed is not very fast.
|Charged Attack||Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to deal AoE Dendro DMG after a short casting time.|
|Plunging Attack||Calling upon the might of Dendro, Nahida plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in her path. Deals AoE Dendro DMG upon impact with the|
Elemental Skill: All Schemes to Know
The Dendro Archon elemental skill will have two versions, one when it is Press and the other when it is Hold.
Holding Nahida's skill will take snapshots of the enemies before inflicting DMG and marking them with the Seed of Skandia, a similar mechanic to the one of the Fayz Trials event.
- Seed of Skandia Duration: 20 Seconds
- Tri Karma Purification: 1.9s intervals
- Cooldown Press/Hold: 5s/6s
|Description||Sends forth karmic bonds of wood and tree from her side, dealing AoE Dendro DMG and marking opponents hit with the Seed of Skandha.|
|Hold Effect||Enters Aiming Mode, which will allow you to select up to 8 enemies. Ending the Aiming Mode will inflict enemies with Dendro DMG to these opponents and marks them with the Seed of Skandha. Aiming Mode will last up to 5s.|
|Seed of Skandia Effects||Opponents marked by Seed of Skandha will be linked up to a certain distance. Triggering Elemental Reactions on opponents who are linked together and when they take DMG from Dendro Cores will unleash the effect Tri-Karma Purification. Tri Karma purification will inflict Dendro DMG base in Nahida's Elemental Mastery every 1.9s.|
LATEST - Nahida Ability Changes
The latest changes to Nahida's abilities are focused on reducing the intervals of Dendro DMG but boosting the buff she provides to her teammates.
Probably the most important change is that Nahida Dendro Application no longer has an Internal Cooldown. (ICD), here are the rest of the changes:
Elemental skill update
- During this time, Nahida's resistance to interruption will be increased.
- Tri-Karma Purification Trigger Interval 1.9s to 2.5s Seed of Skandha Duration 20s to 25s
Elemental burst update
- At level 1 Pyro: DMG Bonus 11.1%/16.7% -> 14.9%/22.3%
- Electro: CD Decrease 0.17s/0.25s -> 0.25s/0.37s
- Hydro: Duration Extension 1 Character 2.22s to 3.34s 2 Characters 3.34s to 5.02s
Elemental Burst: Illusory Heart
Nahida burst deploys the shrine of Maya, a massive AoE attack that will have different effects depending on the elements of the characters in the team.
- Duration: 15 seconds
- Cooldown: 13.5 seconds
- Energy Cost: 50 Particles
|Manifests the Court of Dreams and deploys the Shrine of Maya on the Battlefield. The Shrine of Maya field will produce different effects depending on the Elemental Types present in the team party.|
|While Nahida remains within the Shrine of Maya, it will affect the Tri-Karma purification from her Elemental Skill depending on the elements of the characters in the team: Pyro: The DMG dealt by Tri-Karma Purification is increased. With one Pyro Character, 11.6% with two Pyro characters, 16.7% Electro: The interval between each Tri-Karma Purification is decreased. With one Electro character, 1.73s intervals with two Electro, 1.65 intervals. Hydro: The Shrine of Maya's duration is increased With one Hydro character, 17.22s shrine of Maya duration with two Hydro characters, 18.34s shrine of Maya duration.|
Nahida Talents are focused on increasing the HP and the overall Damage Output.
On All Things Meditated
- Nahida can use All Schemes to Know to interact with some harvestable items within a fixed AoE.
- This skill may even have some other effects...
- When unleashing Illusory Heart, the Shrine of Maya will gain the following effects:
- Elemental Mastery of the active character within the field will be increased by 25% of the party member with the highest Elemental Mastery.
- You can gain a maximum of 250 Elemental Mastery in this manner. When the party has 1/2/3/4 Elemental Types, Yelan's Max HP is increased by 6%/12%/18%/30%.
Awakening Elucidated (Lv. 60)
- Each point of Nahida's Elemental Mastery beyond 200 will grant 0.1% Bonus DMG and 0.03% CRIT Rate to Tri-Karma Purification from All Schemes to Know.
- A maximum of 80% Bonus DMG and 24% CRIT Rate can be granted to Tri-Karma Purification in this manner.
Nahida Specialty Dish: Halvamazd
Nahida's special dish is a special dessert called Halvamazd. Mazd means wisdom in Sumeru. The dish has the shape of a flower with a Green and White color.
Halvamazd is the elevated version of the Candied Ajilenakh Nut plate from Sumeru.
The recipe requires the following ingredients:
- 4 Ajilenakh Nut
- 2 Almond
- 2 Butter
- 1 Sumeru Rose
Increases all party members’ DEF by 282 for 300s. In Co-Op Mode, this effect only applies to your own character(s).
Nahida's Constellations in Genshin Impact are focused on increasing her DMG output. First, two will benefit teammates and Elemental Reactions.
C4 & C6 will make Nahida a DPS monster with massive Elemental Mastery.
- C1 Elemental Burst Buff will be duplicated without requiring two characters of the same element.
- C2 Burning, Bloom, Burgeon & Hyperbloom will score Crit Hits. Aggravate, Quicken, and Spread with shred 30% DEF.
- C6 Nahida's Elemental Burst will enhance her attacks by 200% ATK and 400% Elemental Mastery.
|C1 - The Seed of Stored Knowledge||When the Shrine of Maya is unleashed and the Elemental Types of the party members are being tabulated, the count will add 1 to the number of Pyro, Electro, and Hydro characters respectively.|
|C2 - The Root of All Fullness||Opponents marked by Seeds of Skandha applied by Nahida will be affected by the following effects: ·Burning, Bloom, Hyperbloom, Burgeon Reaction DMG can score CRIT Hits. CRIT Rate and CRIT DMG are fixed at 20% and 100% respectively. ·Within 8s of being affected by Quicken, Aggravate, Spread, DEF is decreased by 30%.|
|C3 - The Shoot of Conscious Attainment||Increases the Level of All Schemes to Know, Listening to level 15.|
|C4 - The Stem of Manifest Inference||When 1/2/3/(4 or more) nearby opponents are affected by All Schemes to Know's Seeds of Skandha, Nahida's Elemental Mastery will be increased by 100/120/140/160.|
|C5 - The Leaves of Enlightening Speech||Increases the Level of Illusory Heart by 3. The maximum upgrade is now 15.|
|C6 - The Fruit of Reason's Culmination||When Nahida hits the opponent's mark with the Seeds of Skandha with Normal or Charged Attacks after unleashing Illusory Heart, she will use Karmic Oblivion. Karmic oblivion will affect all connected enemies, inflicting Dendro DMG based on 200% of Nahida's ATK and 400% of her Elemental Mastery. DMG dealt by Karmic Oblivion is considered Elemental Skill DMG and can be triggered once every 0.2s. This effect can last up to 10s and will be removed after Nahida has unleashed 6 instances of Karmic Oblivion.|