Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn is the first cross-over character in Genshin Impact, a 5-Star Cryo Bow User.
LATEST- Since the arrival of Genshin Impact 2.2, Aloy is finally available for players on all platforms as a free character. Here is a Guide to powered her Up!
Aloy is one of a kind
Being the first collaboration in Genshin Impact, Aloy is bringing a whole new level of things in the game.
- Since she doesn't have a constellation, we don't know her full potential yet.
- Aloy may be part of a Banner, but most likely, players will receive her constellations as part of rewards in future events.
- She is a 5-star character who feels more like the first 4.5-star because her Cryo DMG is conditioned to particular circumstances.
- Nonetheless, Genshin Impact let the door open to continue developing and integrating Aloy in the game.
Aloy Sub DPS Build
- The best place for Aloy is as a Sub DPS character, especially with her Elemental Burst. It packs a ton of damage and can be used frequently.
- When Aloy enters the Rushing Ice State, after getting 4 Coil Stacks, her normal attack will infuse with Cryo DMG.
- The best build is stacking as much ATK as possible; increasing Aloy's Cryo DMG is possible.
Aloy Best Weapons
|5-Star||Thundering Pulse||CRIT DMG||Increases ATK by 20% and grants the might of the Thunder Emblem. At stack levels 1/2/3, the Thunder Emblem increases Normal Attack DMG by 12/24/40%. The character obtains 1 stack of Thunder Emblem when: Normal Attack deals DMG (stack lasts 5s), Elemental Skill (stack lasts 10s); Energy is less than 100% (stack disappears when Energy is full).|
|4-Star||Rust||ATK||Increases Normal Attack DMG by 40/50/60/70/80% but decreases Aimed Shot DMG by 8/9/10/11/12%|
|4-Star||Predator (PSN Exclusive)||ATK||Dealing Cryo DMG to opponent increases, Normal and Charged Attacks by 10% for 6s. Max 2 stacks. Unique: Aloy obtains +66 ATK|
- The Thundering Pulse's Crit. DMG secondary stats will boost her Elemental Burst.
- Her Elemental burst has a low energy cost and low cooldown.
- The bomblets of Frozen Wilds also benefit from this weapon.
- Rust is the best F2P option providing Aloy, with a very high Attack DMG.
- Rust is part of the weapon banner in Genshin Impact 2.2
- About Predator, the PSN exclusive weapon is somehow a good option. However, her passive only works in Playstation, and this bow has no refinement.
Aloy Best Artifacts
|Build||Set 1||Set 2||Stats Needed|
|Best||Blizzard Strayer||Gladiator's Finale||ATK% / Cryo DMG / CRIT Rate|
|Substitute||Blizzard Strayer||Blizzard Strayer||ATK% / Cryo DMG / EM|
- 2 pieces of Blizzard Strayer in combination with 2 pieces of Gladiator's Finale or Shimenawa's Reminiscence.
- Very versatile artifact set that can fit in several team compositions, as you do not depend on entering the Rushing Ice State.
- Blizzard Strayer 4 piece is perfect if you play Aloy in a Permafrost Team. Players can build less Crit Rate and focus on other stats.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 2.2 Aloy Farming Guide
The Best Aloy Party Composition
- The best partner for Aloy is Sucrose. She is the best relocating the bomblets from Frozen Wilds.
- Jean and Kazuha can be suitable replacements (If all bomblets explode at the same time, she doesn't get the Rushing Ice State)
- Mona is in the team to freeze the enemies.
- Xingqiu is a good alternative, although the Liyue boy is in high demand for other teams.
- Chongyu will keep enemies frozen and burst DMG. Rosaria and Diona are good alternatives.
- Aloy's is a good battery for Cryo characters like Rosaria, Ganyu, Ayaka
Considering that some of the best teams are currently built around the Cryo Element, there is plenty of room for the Zero Dawn Huntress.