The waiting is over. As part of Genshin Impact 2.2, Mobile Devices and PC players are getting Aloy, the heroine of Horizon, Zero Dawn, for free!
Aloy in Genshin Impact is a 5-star Cryo character. Her weapon of choice is the Bow.
Here's our Aloy farming guide to level her up fast and easy!
Aloy was first released in Genshin Impact 2.1 exclusively for Playstation players. But now, she is available for players on Mobile and PC thanks to the Genshin Impact 2.2 update, which went live on October 13, 2021.
Players from all platforms can get Free Primogems by playing Aloy's Exploration Game in Genshin Impact 2.2.
How to Obtain Aloy?
Aloy is a 5-star character that players are getting as a gift from Genshin Impact and Playstation's New Horizons collaboration.
To unlock Aloy, players need to reach Adventure Rank 20. Players above this level will find an in-game email that will be valid for 365 days.
These are the ascension materials for Aloy:
Crystalline Bloom, character level up material, dropped by the Cryo Hypostasis, located in Dragon Spine.
- This Boss will spawn after thawing the ice shard underneath during the quest In the Mountains.
- Players need x46 Crystalline Bloom for a Lvl 90 Aloy.
- Cryo Hypostasis drops 2-3 of these materials once is defeated for a cost of 40 resins.
Crystal Marrow is a specialty of Inazuma, in the remnants of Orobashi, in Yashiori and Kannazuka Island.
- Players need x168 Crystal Marrow for a Lvl 90 Aloy.
- There are a total of 66 Crystal Marrow in the wild, and they respawn every 48 hours.
- Some of them are out of reach, inside the Mikage Furnace barrier.
Specters, players can find these enemies in Inazuma; after being defeated, they drop Spectral Husk, Spectral Heart, and Spectral Nucleus.
- Players can find these enemies in Watatsumi Island and Seirai Island.
- x18 Spectral Husk, x30 Spectral Heart and x36 Spectral Nucleus are needed to level up Aloy to Lvl 90
- Make sure to continue eliminating Specters; Aloy's Talents require the materials dropped from them as well.
- Freedom Series is a talent level-up material. Players can obtain them in the domain Frosted Altar on Monday, Thursday, Sunday.
- To max Aloy's Talents, players need 9 Teaching of Freedom, 63 Guide to Freedom, and x114 Philosophies of Freedom.
- La Signora, the Fatui diplomat weekly boss, will drop Molten Moment when defeated.
- Aloy needs 18 of these butterflies for max Talents.
The infliction of Cryo DMG in Aloy's abilities is conditioned to particular circumstances. So, we recommend Artifacts that increase her Physical DMG or a combination of Physical and Cryo.
Gladiator Finale's, Shimenawa's Reminiscence, Blizzard Strayer are the best sets of artifacts for Aloy.
Additionally, players need Shivada Jade, common crafting material for Cryo Characters, and tons of Mora to level up Aloy to the highest level.