We're quite a way through Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 now and more changes are coming this week.
The 16.30 update is live now for you to download, and we've got everything you need to know about it below.
Latest - Servers Now Live Again
Fortnite's 16.30 update is now live in-game, following the downtime.
You can now jump into the new content and check out everything that is new. We've got all the details below.
While the fortnightly patches don't tend to be the largest of updates, Epic Games still released the patch notes for them.
You can check them out below.
- Help Jonesy The First take on Raz
- Keep ‘em guessing with a new, unpredictable Exotic Bow
- Stay low, stay safe in a new LTM this weekend: The Floor Restores
- Remaining Primal weapons, Makeshift weapons, & Bows added to Creative
- You can now hold the Inventory button with a Craftable item in-hand to jump right to the Crafting tab and hit Accept. No more navigating menus in a gunfight!
- Inspecting an item will now show exact number values for stats like damage and fire rate.
If anything else comes as part of the update, we'll let you know.
Here's the list of file sizes on all platforms:
- PS4: 3.3 GB
- PS5: 2.4 GB
- PC: 1.38-1.50 GB (depending on launcher)
- Xbox One: 2.3 GB
- Xbox Series X|S: 2.3 GB
- Switch: 1.5 GB
We don't have any update size information for mobile yet, but we'll let you know once we do.
Naymar Jr Trailer Released
Ahead of the release of the Neymar Jr skin, Epic Games has released a new cinematic trailer.
Check out the trailer below.
Update day has fallen on every other Tuesday for quite a while now, and we expect the 16.30 update to be no different.
This means that the 16.30 update should go live on Tuesday, April 27th.
Neymar Jr, the legendary football player, is the secret skin for Chapter 2 Season 6.
He is set to be added to the game on April 27th and will be unlockable, along with other rewards, by completing a set of challenges.
Once he goes live we will let you know how to add him to your locker.
The Spire Challenges grant extra Battle Pass rewards throughout the season.
As of right now, there are no more Spire Challenges to do so we can expect the next lot to be added in the 16.30 update.
Week 7 Challenges
But that means we have no more challenges lined up in the in-game files.
Now that the 16.30 update is out, the Week 7 Challenges have leaked via iFireMonkey on Twitter. You can check them out below.
Season 6 Week 7 Epic Quests
- Makeshift weapon elimination (1)
- Primal weapon (1)
- Mechanical weapon (1)
- Mark weapons of different rarity (1)
- Collect meat or peppers (5)
- Consume Foraged Items (3)
- Hunt Raptors (2)
You'll get 24000 XP for completing each challenge and we'll add individual guides to this piece once the challenges are live.
- Damage Opponents (2500, 5000, 7500, 10000, 12500)
The first part rewards you with 35000 XP, and the next four grant 24500 XP.