Fortnite is having a busy one this week, with a Neymar skin, a new patch, and a new set of challenges all coming to the game.
So that you're in the loop, here is everything you need to know about Fortnite this week.
Latest - 16.30 Update Live Now
You can download it now and jump into check out everything that's new. The brief patch notes from Epic are:
- Help Jonesy The First take on Raz
- Keep ‘em guessing with a new, unpredictable Exotic Bow
- Stay low, stay safe in a new LTM this weekend: The Floor Restores
- Remaining Primal weapons, Makeshift weapons, & Bows added to Creative
- You can now hold the Inventory button with a Craftable item in-hand to jump right to the Crafting tab and hit Accept. No more navigating menus in a gunfight!
- Inspecting an item will now show exact number values for stats like damage and fire rate.
The football legend, Neymar Jr, is the secret skin of Season 6 and will be available to unlock this week.
His new skin will also go live on Tuesday, April 27th alongside the 16.30 update.
@ESFortniteBR has revealed what the Neymar Jr skin will look like, including the extra styles and other cosmetics such as pickaxe and glider.
In this image, we can see that Neymar Jr will come with two styles, as well as two armoured versions too.
We're not sure if they will separate skins to the main Neymar Jr skin, much like Travis Scott and the Astro Jack skin.
There also appears to be two pickaxes, a glider with two styles, a golden football emote, and a loading screen too.
Ahead of the Neymar Jr skin release, an official reveal trailer was released to show off the new skin and styles.
Check out the trailer below.
Week 7 Challenges Leaked
But that means we have no more challenges lined up in the in-game files.
Now that the 16.30 update is out, the Week 7 Challenges have leaked via iFireMonkey on Twitter. You can check them out below.
Season 6 Week 7 Epic Quests
- Makeshift weapon elimination (1)
- Primal weapon (1)
- Mechanical weapon (1)
- Mark weapons of different rarity (1)
- Collect meat or peppers (5)
- Consume Foraged Items (3)
- Hunt Raptors (2)
You'll get 24000 XP for completing each challenge and we'll add individual guides to this piece once the challenges are live.
- Damage Opponents (2500, 5000, 7500, 10000, 12500)
The first part rewards you with 35000 XP, and the next four grant 24500 XP.
Week 6 Challenges
Check out the week 6 challenges below.
Here are the Fortnite Season 6 week 6 Epic Quests:
- Open safes (3)
- Complete bounties (3)
- Reach max shields in different matches (3)
- Stay within 20m of a player for 3 seconds while wearing a prop disguise (3)
- Hit from 50m or greater with a bow (1)
- Complete the swimming time trial at Weeping Woods or Coral Castle (1)
- Visit Fancy View, Rainbow Rentals, and Lockie's Lighthouse (1)
Each Epic Quest is worth 24,000 XP, meaning that completing them all with net players 168,000 XP, or about two levels.
Here are the Season 6 week 6 Legendary Quests:
- Deal damage with Makeshift weapons (2500/5000/7500/10000/12500)
But, you need to be quick because the Legendary Quest will only be in the game for one week before disappearing.
First Fortnite X Batman Comic Released
The first issue of the new Fortnite X Batman Zero Point comic book series will be released later this week.
Zero Point will be a six-part series that sees Batman once again end up on the Fortnite island after being sucked into the Zero Point loop.
He will then have to try and find his way back home by discovering how the loop works.
The series will run from April-July with new issues being released every two weeks.
You can check out the comics here.
Harley Quinn Rebirth Skin
Players that purchase issue one of the Zero Point comic series will receive a code to unlock the new Harley Quinn Rebirth skin for free.
Readers that purchase all six issues will also be able to get a new Batman skin when the final issue is released in July.
These skins will also be available to purchase in the Item Shop at a later date.