Last week, the Fortnite 16.20 update added vehicle mods, new weapons, and even Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn to Epic's battle royale.
We're now a week out since that update's release and we're looking forward to the next set of challenges.
So that you're prepared, we've got everything you need to know about the Fortnite Season 6 Week 6 challenges.
Challenges Release Tomorrow
The week 6 challenges were leaked ahead of time, alongside the 16.20 update.
These will go live on Thursday, April 22 at 9am EST/2pm BST.
You'll be able to check out the challenges below.
We've also added links to more detailed guide on each of the trickier individual challenges.
Here are the Fortnite Season 6 week 6 Epic Quests:
- Open safes (3)
- Complete bounties (3)
- Reach max shields in different matches (3)
- Stay within 20m of a player for 3 seconds while wearing a prop disguise (3)
- Hit from 50m or greater with a bow (1)
- Complete the swimming time trial at Weeping Woods or Coral Castle (1)
Each Epic Quest is worth 24,000 XP, meaning that completing them all with net players 168,000 XP, or about two levels.
Here are the Season 6 week 6 Legendary Quests:
- Deal damage with Makeshift weapons (2500/5000/7500/10000/12500)
But, you need to be quick because the Legendary Quest will only be in the game for one week before disappearing.
Reboot A Friend
Reboot A Friend is back, encouraging players to jump back into the game again.
By playing with friends who haven't played for 30 days, players can unlock exclusive cosmetics.
In a blog post, Epic Games detailed what to expect from this event.
"Reboot a Friend is back! With the recent launch of Chapter 2 Season 6, now’s a great chance to invite your friends back to the fun and show them what’s new.
Between April 6, 2021 and April 26, 2021, earn free rewards by inviting and playing Fortnite with friends that haven’t played in 30 or more days.
How can you participate in Reboot a Friend? Follow these easy steps:
- Head over to the Reboot a Friend website.
- Choose up to three eligible friends you’d like to reboot.
- Play games with those friends to earn points and receive prizes.
Drop-in and join the fun to earn never-before-released items -- for FREE! Note: these items may be made available to players elsewhere at another date."