Kujou Sara is a 4-Star Electro Bow user and excellent support for many different team comps in Genshin Impact. A great substitute for Bennett when it comes to party buffs.
The General of Inazuma Army is back in Genshin Impact 2.5. A new chance for players to discover her potential as a buffer or obtain K. Sara constellations.
The following is our recommended build for those looking to include Kujou Sara in their team.
Kujou Sara is featured in the double rerun of Genshin Impact 2.5 launched on March 8, 2022, and available until March 29, 2022.
- Bennet- 4-star Pyro, Sword User
- Kujou Sara - 4-star Electro, Bow User
- Xinyan - 4-star Pyro, Claymore User
Who is Kujou Sara?
Sara is a Tengu, a creature with human resemble but with greater skills to sword ship and the use of bows. She was adopted by the Tenryou Commission, becoming the loyal general of the Shogun Forces.
- Kujou Sara provides an ATK buff and generates Energy Particles for the team.
- Good Electro Application. Kujou Sara's constellation 6 increased 60% Crit. DMG of Electro DMG attacks.
- Long-range bow attacks, quick-swap support.
- The mechanic behind her buff is tricky until you get Sara's second constellation.
- ATK buff is slightly weaker than Bennet's
Kujou Sara Best Weapons
|5-Star||Skyward Harp||CRIT Rate||Increases CRIT DMG by 20/25/30/35/40%. Hits have a 60/70/80/90/100% chance to inflict a small AoE attack, dealing 125% Physical ATK DMG. Can only occur once every 4/3.5/3/2.5/2s.|
|4-Star||Rust||ATK%||Increases Normal Attack DMG by 80% but decreases Charged Attack DMG by 10%.|
The Skward Harp is an excellent choice considering Kujou Sara buff is based on her ATK, the passive of the weapon increases her CRIT DMG, boosting her AoE elemental burst.
The best F2P for Sara is Rust a traditional weapon for DPS characters, in Kujou Sara the double ATK stats make her buff bigger.
Kujou Sara Best Artifacts
|Build||Set 1||Set 2||Stats Needed|
|Best||Emblem of Severed Fate||Thundering Fury||Sands: ATK - Goblet: Electro DMG - Circlet: Crit. Rate or Crit. DMG|
|Substitute||Noblesse Oblige||Noblesse Oblige||Sands: ATK or Energy Recharge - Goblet: Electro DMG - Circlet: Crit. Rate or Crit. DMG|
Kujou Sara is currently best built as an Electro Support character, focusing on ATK%, Electro DMG, and Crit. Rate.
The goal with Kujou Sara is to obtain the best buff possible while getting her burst at a good pace.
Thundering Fury - Emblem of Severed Fate
The combination of both sets will buff to of the most important stats needed for K. Sara, Energy Recharge, and Electro DMG.
As an alternative, a 4 piece Noblesse Oblige set will increase her Elemental Burst DMG, while also increasing the Elemental Burst of all other party members. However, these pieces are in high demand.
Best Kujou Sara Party Composition
|Main DPS||Raiden Shogun||Electro|
|Elemental Reaction||Kujou Sara||Electro|
Kujou Sara is currently the best alternative for Bennett, with a team that has a dedicated healer or high-burst DMG. Although, Sara and Bennett buffs stack, it is a viable option to have them both.
Hyper Carry Raiden
The current banner, allows travelers to get 3/4 pieces for this team. The team is based in Raiden Shogun as the main DPS, ideally with Baal at constellation 2.
Sara is the best partner for Raiden Shogun in this team, providing Electro Resonance and increasing even more the Generation of Particles.
- The team focuses on providing Raiden Shogun, with all the tools necessary to reach her max DMG potential.
- Bennett not only will buff Raiden ATK but is also the healer in this team.
- Kujou Sara is great in this team. Her ATK buff can stack with Bennett for the ultimate ATK Boost. Constellations 6 K. Sara takes Raiden DMG to the stratosphere.
- Kazuha will reposition enemies and add DMG with constant Swirl Reactions. However, players can experiment with different teammates.
The team relies on the DMG of Electro-Charged Reaction produced with the elemental reaction of Electro and Hydro.
Kujou Sara is not the only option, but this team is flexible allowing players to experiment with the pool of Electro Characters.
If the team is designed with Kokomi as Sub-DPS, Kujou Sara buff is very viable.
- Yae Miko and Raiden Shogun are the 5-star options for this team.
- However, Fischl and Beidou are F2P options that will produce decent results.
- The second important factor to consider in this team is the presence of robust Hydro Application.
- The electro element doesn't have a healer; therefore, Kokomi's healing abilities are paramount to keep the team alive.
- This is potentially a good team for the upcoming Kamisato Ayato.
- Kujou Sara buff will increase the overall DMG of the team, and provide the Electro Resonance and very necessary Energy particles especially if the team doesn't include Raiden Shogun.
- Alternatives: Fischl, Beidou, Yae Miko.
- Swirl reactions work very well with Electro-Charged, so the ideal support for this team is Anemo Characters.
- Kazuha is the best option. However, Sucrose and Venti work very well as well.