Fischl von Luftschloss Narfidort the Prinzessin der Verurteilung will be back in the first banner of Genshin Impact 2.5.
Fischl and her companion OZ make a great duo, the 4-star bow character has been a great character even before the Electro Element was cool.
After a long hiatus, Fischl is part of the Yae Miko banner, and we have a farming guide to prepare you for her triumphant rerun.
Fischl Farming Guide
The Prinzessin seems to be a character from a different world, just like the Traveler. Fischl has a companion called OZ, a crow that can harness the electro element.
Fischl is a 4-star Electro character that uses a bow as a weapon, her Elemental Skill has great outfield Electro application with a low cooldown.
Very viable as DPS for beginners, Fischl is often used as Electro Battery and Support.
These are the ascension materials you'll need for Fischl:
Lightning Prism, character level up material, dropped by the Electro Hypostasis, a typical boss from Mondstadt.
- The Electro Hypostasis is located on the south peninsula of Cape Oath in Mondstadt.
- Players need 46 Lightning Prism for Lv. 90 Fischl.
- The Electro Hypostasis drops 2-3 of these materials once it is defeated for a cost of 40 resins.
Small Lamp Grass: Mondstadt Specialty that grows mostly in wooded areas and some ruins of Mondstadt. The flower will emit a small light blue glow at night.
- Players need 168 Small Lamp Grass for a Lv. 90 Fischl
- 8 Small Lamp Grass can be planted in the Serenitea Pot, every 70 hrs.
- Flora the NPC near the entrance in sell 5 Small Lamp Grass
Hillichurls Arrowhead, Fischl uses the materials dropped by Hillichurls Shooters. They are a very common enemy in all regions.
18 Firm arrowheads, 30 Sharp arrowheads, and 36 Weathered arrowheads are needed for Lv. 90 Fischl.
Fischl requires Arrowheads from Hillichurls Shooters to level up her talents as well. You can find these materials in all regions of the game.
- Fischl talents require the following materials:
- 18 Firm arrowheads
- 66 Sharp arrowheads
- 93 Weathered arrowheads
Ballad Series are talent-level books that players can obtain in the domain, Realm of Slumber on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- To max Fischl's Talents, players need to collect:
- 9 Teachings of Ballad
- 63 Guide to Ballad
- 114 Philosophies of Ballad
Andrius, also known as Lupus Boreas, is the Wolf spirit that guards Wolvendom on Mondstadt. He offers himself as sparring for the traveler. Andrius is a weekly boss in the Trounce Domain, Wolf of the North Challenge.
- Andrius will drop the Spirit Locket of Boreas when defeated.
- Fischl needs 18 of these spirits for max Talents
Fischl's Best Artifacts and Weapons
The best artifact built for Fishcl Sub-DPS is a combination of two pieces of Thundering Fury to increase her Electro DMG and two pieces of Gladiator's Finale to increase her ATK.
The best weapon for Fischl is the 5-star Elegy of the End, and the Stringless is the best F2P option.
Additionally, players need Vajrada Amethyst, common crafting material for Electro Characters, and tons of Mora to level up Fischl to the highest level.