Diona, the tiny bartender of Cat's Tail, is featured in the second banner of Genshin Impact 2.2, Moment of Bloom.
This supporting character has the perks of healing and providing shields at the same time, making for a great pug and play character.
Here's our ultimate guide to reaching Diona's full potential.
Who is Diona?
A young lady who has inherited trace amounts of non-human blood. Despite being a bartender, she is not a fan of the taste of Alcohol.
It is not a big fan of Diluc Either. Venti is allergic to her, and his father is Draff, the head of the hunters in Spring Vale.
- She is a 4-star Cryo Bow user with great support defensive capabilities.
- Diona's Elemental Skill is her best trait, provides a shield that reduces stamina, and triggers elemental reactions.
- Diona can be a low investment character. However, she is pretty accessible, and her constellations offer significant improvements.
- Cryo in Genshin Impact is very viable with powerful reactions. Good to break Electro Shields that are found very often in Inazuma.
Diona Plug & Play Support
- Diona is a healer that provides excellent utility in most team compositions.
- She is able to create shields and recover allies' HP.
- Her AoE Elemental Burst heals and allows for multiple Cryo Reactions.
- Diona Elemental Skill generates a strong shield that reduces stamina consumption.
- However, she is squishy, with low DEFENSE and low base HP
|4-Star||Sacrificial Bow||Energy Recharge||After dealing damage to an opponent with an Elemental Skill, the skill has a 80% chance to end its own CD every 16s|
|4-Star||Favonious Warbow||Energy Recharge||CRIT hits have a 100% chance to generate a small amount of Elemental Particles, which will regenerate 6 Energy for the character every 6s|
Sacrificial Bow vs. Fanovious Warbow
- The benefits for both weapons are helpful in Diona's, to the point there is an intense debate over which Bow is better for her.
- Rather than contribute to the controversy, we will explain the benefits from each.
- Sacrificial Bow has the chance to refresh Diona's abilities, which happen quite often.
- Favonious Warbow can provide Energy Particles that can be used by any Party member, which also happens quite often.
- Both options are F2P friendly, so players can use the one that fits better in their playing style.
Diona's Best Artifacts
|Build||Set 1||Set 2||Stats Needed|
|Best||Noblesse Oblige||Noblesse Oblige||Energy Recharge or HP / HP / Healing Bonus or HP|
|Substitute||Noblesse Oblige||Maiden Beloved||Energy Recharge / HP/ Healing Bonus or HP|
- Noblesse Oblige will increase her Burst Damage and boost allies ATK after casting her Elemental Burst.
- Diona's healing scale with her max HP. Players should prioritize HP and Energy Recharge Stats.
- If you are using Favonious Warbow, Crit RATE stats are helpful.
- Beloved Maiden will increase her healing capabilities. However, increasing her Shield Strength can provide similar benefits.
Diona Best Team
Diona is one of the best plug-and-play characters. She can fit in most team compositions. However, there are some top-rated options.
- If you are one of the lucky travelers with Ganyu in your team, Morgana is a mighty party. Diona is the healer, battery, and shield supporter.
- Vaporize teams with Bennet, Xingqiu, and the Pyro DPS of your preference. Diluc, Hu Tao, Klee.
Diona is a Support character, so we recommend leveling up her Normal Attacks as the last priority. Icy Paws should be players' first priority, followed by Signature Mix.
Diona will be featured in the Character Banner starting on November 2, 2021.