Genshin Impact 2.4 introduces to players the enigmatic and beautiful new region called Enkanomiya. The land of Orobashi and the ancestors of Watatsumi Island.
With a new area to explore, there are new NPCs, puzzles, and new challenges to face along the way. One of the more infamous new foes will be The Bathysmal Vishaps.
The Bathysmal Vishaps are a new type of Enemies that can reduce the energy of characters.
The new boss of Genshin Impact 2.4 is not one but two massive Vishaps that coordinate attacks to defeat intruders. The Bathysmal Vishap Herd Sounds may be a mighty foe, but don't worry, we have you covered.
Here's everything you need to know about the Bathysmal Vishap Herd in Genshin Impact 2.4.
Where to find the Bathysmal Vishap Herd
Before facing the Bathysmal Visha Herd in battle, it is necessary to unlock the new area of Enkanomiya, check our guide.
The Bathysmal Vishap Herd is a Normal Boss located under the Dainichi Mikoshi ruins in Enkanomiya. You'll have to accomplish the following requirements in order to battle them:
- The Subterranean Trials of Drake and Serpent World Quest.
- After finding following NPC Aru to the Dainichi Mikoshi, he will request to collect three fragments.
- This will open three Missions for each fragment, with a different type of puzzle.
- The Bathysmal Vishap Herd are the protectors of the Coral, the final goal of the mission.
The Vishap Herd is the final challenge that players face from the first part of the Story Line Quest of Enkanomiya.
How to Beat the Bathysmal Vishap Herd
The Bathysmal Vishap Herd is a pair of Bathysmal Vishaps that are stronger than the average Vishap. One harnesses the Cryo element while the other uses Electro attacks.
- Like other Bathysmal Vishaps, they can drain your energy and HP depending on the amount of energy you have.
- The Electro Vishap is focused on long-range and draining energy attacks and will use the pillars. You can destroy them and stun him for some moments.
- The Cryo Vishap is focused on Physical DMG, with a combination of combos that produce burst DMG.
- The key is to keep your distance from the Cryo Vishap, waiting for coordinated attacks to close the gap and use Elemental Skills.
- The Electro Vishap is not very dangerous as long you keep it on the ground away from the pillars.
- Pro TIP: Try not to eliminate one too soon, it is better to keep them both up with low energy. This is because once one of them is defeated they will swim underwater and provide aid for the other.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 2.4 Shenhe Best Build
Best Team Composition
You need a party with good Physical DMG to take down this dangerous duo, at least until you become an expert at dodging the Energy draining attacks. Eula, Yoimiya, and Geo characters are good DPS for this challenge.
Don't forget to bring characters with a high generation of Particles, Good shields and healing as well if you're having trouble, as these are very helpful in this new boss fight.
With that, you should be able to conquer the mighty Bathysmal Vishaps and move on in your journey through Enkanomiya in Genshin Impact 2.4.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 2.5: Leaks, Release Date, Character Banners, and More
For more articles like this, take a look at our Genshin Impact and More page.