A new set of Fortnite Season 5 Challenges arrive today, bringing with it more things to do and a healthy number of XP to earn.
For those who don't know, or anyone joining the season late, here's how it works:
Each week players are handed seven Epic quests to complete, as well as one Legendary Quest.
Completing quests will earn players XP, with Epic quests handing out 22,000 XP and the Legendary quest offering a massive 55,000 XP.
Week 3 Challenges
Here are the Week 3 challenges:
Legendary Challenges are worth 55,000 XP for the first stage and 22,000 XP for each stage after, with a cosmetic reward if you finish all stages.
- Eliminations while in a Vehicle (5 stages)
Epic Challenges are worth 20,000 XP each.
- Damage players with Assault Rifles or SMGs (0/500)
- Headshot Damage to players with Pistols or Sniper Rifles (0/200)
- Destroy Toilets (0/3)
- Loot Chests in Craggy Cliffs, Holly Hedges or Retail Row (0/7)
- Eliminations with Rare weapons or greater (0/3)
- Eliminations while in a Vehicle (0/1)
- Loot Ammo Boxes in Salty Towers or Colossal Coliseum (0/7)
Loot Chests in Craggy Cliffs, Holly Hedges or Retail Row
Looting is a key part of Fortnite.
Every match players jump from the Battle Bus with nothing but their trusty pickaxe.
So players need to find loot in order to fight opponents, usually involving opening chests.
To complete this challenge players need to open seven chests at Craggy Cliffs, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row.
The chests don't all need to be opened at the same POI, and they don't need to be opened in the same match.
Landing at these POIs will mean that this challenge should be completed fairly quickly.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Fortnite page.