A new set of Fortnite Season 5 Challenges arrive today, bringing with it more things to do and a healthy number of XP to earn.
For those who don't know, or anyone joining the season late, here's how it works:
Each week players are handed seven Epic quests to complete, as well as one Legendary Quest.
Completing quests will earn players XP, with Epic quests handing out 22,000 XP and the Legendary quest offering a massive 55,000 XP.
Week 3 Challenges Leaked
Here are the Week 3 challenges:
Legendary Challenges are worth 55,000 XP for the first stage and 22,000 XP for each stage after, with a cosmetic reward if you finish all stages.
- Eliminations while in a Vehicle (5 stages)
Epic Challenges are worth 20,000 XP each.
- Damage players with Assault Rifles or SMGs (0/500)
- Headshot Damage to players with Pistols or Sniper Rifles (0/200)
- Destroy Toilets (0/3)
- Loot Chests in Craggy Cliffs, Holly Hedges or Retail Row (0/7)
- Eliminations with Rare weapons or greater (0/3)
- Eliminations while in a Vehicle (0/1)
- Loot Ammo Boxes in Salty Towers or Colossal Coliseum (0/7)
Eliminations with Rare weapons or greater
To complete this challenge players need to secure three eliminations using weapons that are Rare rarity or greater.
Rare rarity are blue coloured weapons, and rarities above are Purple (Epic), and Legendary (Gold).
The new Exotic weapons also count towards to this as they are a higher rarity than Legendary.
Currently, all weapons in the game can be found at at least Rare rarity, so you should have no problem finding some blue weapons throughout a match.
The three eliminations don't need to be secured in a single match.