A new set of Fortnite Season 5 Challenges arrive today, bringing with it more things to do and a healthy number of XP to earn.
For those who don't know, or anyone joining the season late, here's how it works:
Each week players are handed seven Epic quests to complete, as well as one Legendary Quest.
Completing quests will earn players XP, with Epic quests handing out 22,000 XP and the Legendary quest offering a massive 55,000 XP.
Week 3 Challenges
Here are the Week 3 challenges:
Legendary Challenges are worth 55,000 XP for the first stage and 22,000 XP for each stage after, with a cosmetic reward if you finish all stages.
- Eliminations while in a Vehicle (5 stages)
Epic Challenges are worth 20,000 XP each.
- Damage players with Assault Rifles or SMGs (0/500)
- Headshot Damage to players with Pistols or Sniper Rifles (0/200)
- Destroy Toilets (0/3)
- Loot Chests in Craggy Cliffs, Holly Hedges or Retail Row (0/7)
- Eliminations with Rare weapons or greater (0/3)
- Eliminations while in a Vehicle (0/1)
- Loot Ammo Boxes in Salty Towers or Colossal Coliseum (0/7)
To complete this, players need to destroy three toilets on the Fortnite map.
These are easiest to find in bathrooms of houses dotted around the map.
The majority of houses in the game have a bathroom, so landing at a POI such as Pleasant Park and Retail Row will be the best option.
Another option is to go to the Flush Factory landmark as that is a toilet making factory, so there are plenty to destroy there.
Flush Factory can be found west of Misty Meadows on the outskirts of the map.