A new set of Fortnite Season 5 Challenges arrive today, bringing with it more things to do and a healthy number of XP to earn.
For those who don't know, or anyone joining the season late, here's how it works:
Each week players are handed seven Epic quests to complete, as well as one Legendary Quest.
Completing quests will earn players XP, with Epic quests handing out 22,000 XP and the Legendary quest offering a massive 55,000 XP.
Week 3 Challenges Leaked
Here are the Week 3 challenges:
Legendary Challenges are worth 55,000 XP for the first stage and 22,000 XP for each stage after, with a cosmetic reward if you finish all stages.
- Eliminations while in a Vehicle (5 stages)
Epic Challenges are worth 20,000 XP each.
- Damage players with Assault Rifles or SMGs (0/500)
- Headshot Damage to players with Pistols or Sniper Rifles (0/200)
- Destroy Toilets (0/3)
- Loot Chests in Craggy Cliffs, Holly Hedges or Retail Row (0/7)
- Eliminations with Rare weapons or greater (0/3)
- Eliminations while in a Vehicle (0/1)
- Loot Ammo Boxes in Salty Towers or Colossal Coliseum (0/7)
Damage players with Assault Rifles or SMGs
Assault Rifle's and SMGs are two of the main weapons every player carries while playing.
Right now the following Assault Rifles are in the game:
- Assault Rifle
- Heavy Assault Rifle
The following SMGs are in the game:
- Silenced Submachine Gun
To complete this players need to deal a total of 500 damage using any of the weapons listed above.
The Assault Rifle is the main weapon, alongside the Shotgun, that every player should be carrying so this should easily come through natural playtime.
If you are struggling then Team Rumble is a great way to get challenges done due to it having respawn turned on, so if you get eliminated you can jump straight back in and try again.