We know what you're thinking - how is Title Update #15 out when
Title Update #14 may have only just dropped, but Title Update #15 is already here and live across all platforms!
The reason we have a new update so soon is because the latest patch provides just one change to fix the recent FUT issues.
Keep reading to find out more.
Live on all platforms
FIFA Direct Communication tweeted to announce that Title Update #15 is now available on consoles as well as PC.
AND IT'S LIVE: Title Update #15 is now live on all platforms
Check out the patch notes below.
Title Update #15
EA Community Manager, EA_Roger, posted on the FIFA forums confirming that the latest patch had arrived.
Title Update #15 is now available on PC and addresses the following:
- A stability issue in FIFA Ultimate Team related to an AI Teammate interfering with the ball’s trajectory, resulting in a goal.
If you were expecting much more, don't worry as EA only just released Title Update #14 which included more changes.
Title Update #14
Check out exactly what’s arrived in the last patch below.
There have been a few gameplay changes.
Made the following Gameplay changes:
- Further increased the impact of the Overload Ball Side D-Pad Tactic on in-game Stamina
- Decreased the impact of the Team Press D-Pad Tactic on in-game Stamina
- This has been decreased to have the same impact that was experienced prior to Title Update 12
There have also been a few additions to FIFA’s brand new tournaments.
Made the following CONMEBOL changes:
- Added Guarani and Barcelona SC to CONMEBOL competitions
- Updates to multiple stadia, teams, kits, and presentation packages
SOUTH AMERICAN FEVER: The CONMEBOL competitions arrived in FIFA 20 in early March
Finally, there’s been some visual changes.
Made the following Visual changes:
- Updates to multiple kits, stadia, and ad boards