NBA 2K22 has finally revealed Season 4, and the Hunt 4 Glory is almost here with some huge names leading the charge in this season's rewards.
We've got all the details about what's coming in NBA 2K22 Hunt 4 Glory and when Season 4 will kick off in the game.
NBA 2K22 Hunt 4 Glory season rewards revealed
NBA 2K22 Hunt 4 Glory is now official, and they've packed this new Season in MyTEAM and MyCAREER with some absolute legends.
Dwyane Wade and Candace Parker take center stage for the season, but many players will also have their eyes on a striking new card.
The Level 40 reward has been revealed as a towering Galaxy Opal Yao Ming, and this is a card players will be clamoring for in MyTEAM.
We've also got the arrival of the first Dark Matter player from Heat Check and Collections, some insane MyCAREER rewards like a literal pet tiger, and lots more coming in Season 4.
Now, let's break down some of what's coming in the NBA 2K22 Hunt 4 Glory when it arrives on Friday, January 14, 2022.
Hunt 4 Glory MyCAREER Rewards include a pet tiger
If you were hoping for something epic to hit MyCAREER after Season 3, you're absolutely in luck as the Level 40 reward is truly special.
As the Hunt 4 Glory celebrates the Year of the Tiger, your Level 40 reward will actually be a Year of the Tiger pet to intimidate your opponents in MyCAREER.
All four of the Affiliation courts have been redesigned to fit the new Season 4 theme, and that included updates to make vehicle travel easier in The City.
These are the MyCAREER rewards we know about so far in Season 4:
- New Jumpshot Animation
- Victor Solomon Kintsugi Ball
- Hunt 4 Glory Varsity Jacket
- Artcamo Go-Kart
- Hunt 4 Glory Suit
- Year of the Tiger pet
They've also now unlocked the ability to reach Legend status, but to do so you'll need to hit Level 40 in four different seasons.
That means players who didn't hit Level 40 in Seasons 1, 2, and 3 will have to wait for a future season, but you'll want to get rolling on that right away.
Season 4 MyTEAM Rewards: Heat Check & Dark Matter
NBA 2K22 MyTEAM is bringing a world of new rewards with Season 4: Hunt 4 Glory, and there are some amazing players up for grabs.
While more should be known once the Hunt 4 Glory goes live in NBA 2K22 on Friday, January 14, 2022, these are the Season 4 MyTEAM rewards we know about so far:
- Diamond Coach Candace Parker at Level 35
- Galaxy Opal Yao Ming at Level 40
- Hall of Fame Badge, Diamond Shoe Colorways, and Diamond Shoe Boost available in new Candace Parker and Dwyane Wade Signature Challenges
- Galaxy Opal Danny Granger from Galaxy Opal tier in Unlimited
- Galaxy Opal Shai Gilgeous-Alexander for earning 6 rings in Limited
- Galaxy Opal Terry Cummings for reaching 1,000 total wins in Triple Threat
- Galaxy Opal Baron Davis is the first Galaxy Opal Token Reward player
- Galaxy Opal Maurice Lewis will be in the Season Ascension
- Galaxy Opal Tony Parker can be earned in MyTEAM Draft
- Ruby Shaquille O'Neal available in the Exchange
- Pink Diamond Cazzie Russell is a Triple Threat Online: The 100 Tier 3 reward
- Pink Diamond Free Agent Stephon Marbury awarded at Level 1
- Amethyst Brian Scalabrine at 10 wins in Clutch Time
- Pink Diamond Mark Price at 50 wins in Clutch Time
- Galaxy Opal Pascal Siakim at 100 wins in Clutch Time
- Galaxy Opal Reggie Lewis available after wins on the Wheel Spin
- Galaxy Opal Andre Iguodala for collecting 2,500 cards
- Galaxy Opal Paul Pierce for collecting 2,800 cards
- Dark Matter Gary Payton (99 OVR) for collecting 3,000 cards
That epic new Dark Matter card is the first to arrive in NBA 2K22 MyTEAM and the first 99 OVR card in MyTEAM, but you'll have plenty of work to earn it via the Collector Levels in Lifetime Agendas.
Heat Check brings in a new dynamic collection based on the '22 NBA Series 1 collection, and it'll allow real-world NBA performances to impact cards.
Heat Check players will get up to +11 boosts to ratings based on real-life NBA performances by those players, and will not be outright banned from Limited.
Also, if you were able to complete Unlimited's Showdown Tier in Season 3, that'll bring you an extra 15,000 XP to earn that Level 40 Yao Ming on Day 1 of Season 4: Hunt 4 Glory.
The W Online is also getting some new content for Season 4: Hunt 4 Glory, and even players who haven't been in the mode much this year may wanna take advantage purely for the VC.
The following Season 4 The W Online rewards have been revealed so far:
- Takeover Perk Picker
- 2K Breakthrough Gear
- Extra Badge Point
- 4,000 VC
- Seasonal Clothing Bundle
- New pair of goggles
- Hall of Fame tier rewards are legendary coaches Becky Hammon and Dawn Staley
Those are all the Season 4 rewards we've learned about so far, but there should be even more littered throughout the reward tracks that we'll discover when the Hunt 4 Glory begins.
You can also find the official Courtside Report by 2K featuring Season 4: Hunt 4 Glory details here along with the new songs joining the NBA 2K22 soundtrack.