With the introduction of Inazuma, Genshin Impact players face the might of Samurai Warriors in all corners of the land of the Electro Archon.
Under the name of Nobushi and Kairagi, these elite enemies, besides being a fun challenge, drop Handguards once they are defeated. These Hanguards are a valuable ascension valuable material in the present and future of Geshin Impact.
The following farming guide pinpoints Nobushi and Kairagi locations and the best uses for each Handguard you find.
Handguard Farming Guide
Ready to Challenge the Samurai? Here's what you need to know about Nobushis and Kairagis in Genshin Impact 2.4
What are Nobushi and Kairagi?
Nobushis are common enemies in Inazuma, Ronins that also go under the name of Vagrants, wandering samurai that fall into banditry. They do not harness any element, and Kairagis usually lead them.
In the case of Kairagi are elite enemies. Samurais infuse their sword with Pyro or Electro. Most of the Kairagis found in Inazuma are former Raiden Shogun's Army soldiers.
Battling Nobushi and Kairagi
Kairagi can be found by themselves or pairs. However, Nobushis are always in groups.
- They seem slow as they take time to attack, but their slashes can be lethal.
- Kairagi and Nobushi are heavy, can not be crowd controlled by Anemo or Overload Reactions. Although, they are an easy target for freezing.
- When Kairagi appears in pairs, the last standing will receive a buff once his partner is defeated, trying to beat them simultaneously.
Nobushi and Kairagi Main Locations
Nobushi and Kairagi can be found in most areas in Inazuma. However, we recommend looking for them in Narukami Island, Serai Island, Yashiori Island.
The latest being the most time-efficient, the image below shows the location of Nobushi and Kairagi in Yashiori Island.
Following this farming route, players can obtain around 100 Handguard Pieces. The quality and the quantity are based on the player's level and depend on RNG:
|Item||Nobushi and Kairagi Lv.|
|Old Handguard||Any Level|
|Kageuchi Handguard||Level 40+|
|Famed Handguard||Level 60+|
Best Ways to Use Handguards
Handguards are necessary Ascension Materials for some of the best weapons and characters in Genshin Impact.
Yae Miko, the upcoming Genshin Impact 2.5 Electro Vision Carrier, is undoubtedly the most anticipated character in a long time. Handguards are necessary to Lv.90 Yae Miko and level up her talents.
But that's not the only use of Handguards; they are a valuable resource for the following as well:
- Raiden Shogun 5-star Electro Polearm Character - We think the electro Archon needs no introduction.
- Ayaka 5-star Cryo Sword Character - Top tier DPS, besides one of the best character designs.
- Electro Traveler main character - The electro version of the Traveler requires Handguards for their talents.
- Mispliter Reforged 5-Star Sword - Signature Weapon of Ayaka, one of the best swords just behind the Jade Cutter.
- Engulfing Lighting 5-star Polearm - Signature Weapon of Raiden Shogun, very useful with the rising roster of polearm characters.
- Red Stonetresher - 5-star Claymore - Signature Weapon of Arataki Itto, a niche weapon.
- Other 4-star and Craftable weapons in order of importance:
- Akuoumaru (Claymore)
- Wavebreaker's Fin (Polearm)
- Amenoma Kageuchi (Sword)
- Katsuragikiri Nagamasa (Claymore)