The big guy from Sumeru will have his first rerun soon and in this guide, you will find our Genshin Impact Alhaitham build. This character is really strong and definitely worth your attention, especially if you want to create a squad with a Dendro damage dealer.
Today we are going to tell you about the best weapons, artifacts, and team compositions for Alhaitham in Genshin Impact. So, let’s maximize the effectiveness of this character.
If you are looking for more content like this, feel free to read our guide on where to find Mourning Flower in Genshin Impact. On top of that, we have an article on how to use the power of Khvarena in Genshin Impact.
Best artifact sets for Alhaitham in Genshin Impact
Let’s start with artifacts. These are various items and relics that you can equip on your characters. Here are the best artefact sets for Alhaitham in Genshin Impact:
- Gilded Dreams – Alhaitham has a significant damage bonus based on his Elemental Mastery. Also, he is a Dendro character who relies heavily on elemental reactions. So, this is the perfect set for him as it boosts his Elemental Mastery and gives you nice bonuses whenever you trigger an elemental reaction.
- Deepwood Memories – Alhaitham is a Dendro character and this set is great for any hero of this type. It gives you a nice bonus to your Dendro damage and reduces enemies’ resistance to this element.
- Wanderer’s Troupe – Two pieces of this set give you a bonus to your Elemental Mastery. So, you can combine it with the previous two sets.
- Instructor – A good set for beginners who can’t get better artifacts.
Best artifact stats for Alhaitham in Genshin Impact
Of course, Alhaitham is a damage dealer, and stats like Defense or HP% won’t synergize with him. So, the primary stats of your artifacts should be as follows:
- Sands – Elemental Mastery
- Goblet – Dendro DMG Bonus
- Circlet – Crit DMG or Crit Rate
Also, your artifacts have a few secondary stats. Even though they are not that important, there are still a few preferred options. Here are the secondary stats that we recommend for Alhaitham:
- Energy Recharge (you should get at least 140%)
- Elemental Mastery
- Crit DMG
- Crit Rate
Read more: Genshin Impact Kaveh Ascension Materials
Best weapons for Alhaitham in Genshin Impact
Alhaitham is a sword user and there are a few weapons that work great with him. Here is the list of the best swords for this character:
- Light of Foliar Incision – A great sword that works perfectly with characters that rely on elemental reactions. Alhaitham is such a character and this is the best sword for him. Also, Light of Foliar Incision is his signature weapon, and it’s pretty obvious that it synergizes well with him.
- Primordial Jade Cutter – A solid option for just about any sword user.
- Mistsplitter Reforged – Another good sword for characters that rely on Elemental DMG.
- Iron Sting – This sword is not that good, but it is the best free-to-play option for Alhaitham.
Best team compositions for Alhaitham in Genshin Impact
Alhaitham is suitable for most Dendro builds. However, some teams based on this character are extremely powerful, and here is the list of such squads:
Alhaitham is a strong damage dealer that works great with squads that rely on Elemental DMG. He is able to deal tons of Dendro damage and we highly recommend that you spend your wishes on him. Hopefully, this guide will help you turn your Alhaitham into a true Dendro Archon!
Read more: How to Get to Inazuma in Genshin Impact