With the introduction of Inazuma Region, Genshin Impact players recently received a variety of new weapons and artifacts.
Despite most of them being custom made for new characters, Xiangling seems to find a way to benefit from every piece of new content in the game.
Who is Xiangling
For those living under a Rex Lapis spear, Xiangling is a 4 star character Polearm user with a Pyro Vision.
- Very friendly F2P character, as she is giving as reward when players clear the level 3 of the Spiral Abyss.
- Xiangling is featured in the first Banner of Genshin Impact 2.1, along with K. Sara and Raiden Shogun.
- Xiangling constellation 4 is one of the best of the game so this give you another reason to wish in this Banner.
- The famous Chef of Liyue will have the spotlight in the upcoming days, during Moonchase Festival event. This will launch the celebrations of the First Anniversary of Genshin Impact.
- Xiangling's physical damage was so far, the way to go. However, burst Pyro seems to be the best way to go in the current meta.
- As a Polearm user with an Elemental Burst with High Energy Cost, she benefits from all weapons and artifacts released for Baal.
- Pyro is the most powerful element in the game and makes Xiangling rfa1crr345e4Pyronado a force to be reckoned with.
- With the current weapons and artifacts, players can build high energy recharge, receive bonus damage, spam her burst more often, and melt everything in front of them!
|5-Star||Engulfing Lighting||CRIT Rate||ATK increased by 28~56% of Energy Recharge over the base 100%. You can gain a maximum bonus of 80~120% ATK. Gain 30~50% Energy Recharge for 12s after using an Elemental Burst.|
|4-Star||The Catch||Energy Recharge||Increases Elemental Burst DMG by 16~32% and Elemental Burst CRIT Rate by 6~12%.|
- Engulfing Lighting, reduces the cooldown time of Pyronado and boosts the damage of Xiangling strongest ability.
- Even though players that pull for this weapon will most likely designate it for Baal.
- However, The Catch, the second best option is a free weapon that players received after some days of fishing.
- The refine materials are also free in the Liyue Fishing Association, so you can level up this polearm very easily.
Xiangling Best Artifacts
|Build||Set 1||Set 2||Stats Needed|
|Best||Emblem of Severe fate||Emblem of Severe Fate||ATK% / Pyro DMG / CRIT DMG|
|Substitute||Emblem of Severe Fate||Gladiator Finale||ATK% / Pyro DMG / CRIT DMG|
- Emblem of Severed Fate is perfect, if you play Xiangling with High Energy Recharge.
- These set of artifacts just stack more bonus dmg to every percentage of Energy Recharge that The Catch or Engulfing Lighting provides.
- 2 pieces of Emblem of Severed Fate in combination with 2 pieces of Gladiator's Finale.
- Emblem of Severed Fate is relatively new, so it's is hard for most players to obtain great multipliers, an alternative is to use the best Gladiator Artifacts in their arsenal.
Xiangling Best Team
- When it comes to Xiangling, it seems mandatory to talk about the National Team.
- National Team is a party that combines Tier B and Tier A characters to produce one of the most lethal squads in the game.
- Fast swap team, where all four members contributes significantly with the damage output, using their elemental skills and elemental burst.
- Perhaps the best part is that, all heroes are quite accessible across Whales and F2P travelers.
There are several variations of the National Team, however all of them includes Xiangling. This cute chef is nowadays the best 4 star DPS so she can find a spot in many teams.