Alhaitham has received his first rerun in the second phase of Genshin Impact Version 3.7! Travellers worldwide are spending their precious Primogems to include him in their roster.
For those lucky ones who got Alhaitham, the grind to collect materials to level him up and his talents starts now.
We are here to simplify things with our farming guide with the ascension and talent materials and our suggestions for the best Artifacts and Weapons for Alhaitham.
Alhaitham Version 3.7 rerun banner
The Scribe of Akademiya is a very mysterious character that appreciates keeping a low profile. In battle, Alhaitham carries a sword and a Dendro Vision.
Caution in Confidence banner features Alhaitham. The Banner will be available until 4 July
The following 4-star characters complete the Banner.
- Yaoyao - 4-star Dendro, Polearm user.
- Heizou - 4-star Anemo, Catalyst user.
- Xiangling - 4-star Pyro, Polearm user.
These are the ascension materials you'll need for Alhaitham:
These stamens are part of the tail of the Stekh Wenut Sandworm, the new world boss introduced in the Desert of Hadramaveth.
- The Sandworm, also known as the Last Prince of the Sands, is located North of the King Deshret Mausoleum.
- Players need 46 Pseudo Stamens for Lv. 90 Alhaitham
- The Stekh Wenut will drop 2-3 pieces of these materials once it is defeated for the cost of 40 resin.
Sand Grease Pupa
A new Sumeru Specialty, Sand Grease Pupas are husks that can be found deep in the desert, buried in the sand. They are hard sells to protect the larvae of quicksand eels.
- There are 74 Pupas in the wild refreshing every 48 hrs, and currently, there is no shop selling them.
- Players require 168 Sand Grease Pupa for Lv. 90 Alhaitham.
Alhaitham uses the materials dropped by the Eremites. The new enemies are mercenaries that live & work in Sumeru Regions.
- To reach the lv. 90 with Alhaitham travelers required:
- 18 Faded Red Satin
- 30 Trimmed Red Silk
- 36 Rich Red Brocade
The Red Clothing Series is dropped by the Eremites, who are found patrolling the roads or in camps between regions.
- Alhaitham's talents require the following materials:
- 18 Faded Red Satin
- 66 Trimmed Red Silk
- 93 Faded Red Satin
For the second Tier of Talent Materials, Genshin Impact introduced a new type of material that looks like Stone Tables but works the same way as the Talent Books.
Admonition Series is Talent-level materials that can be obtained in the Steeple of Ignorance Domain on Monday, Thursday, and Sunday.
To max Alhaitham's Talents, players need to collect the following:
- 9 Teachings of Admonition
- 63 Guide to Admonition
- 114 Philosophies of Admonition
Trounce Domain: Joururi Workshop
Genshin Impact 3.2 introduced a new weekly boss. Scaramouche, the Fatui Harbinger, has become a God with the help of Dottore.
Travelers will battle them in the new domain: Joururi Workshop.
Once Scaramouche is defeated will drop the talent material, Mirror of Mushin. Players will need 18 to max Alhaitham's Talents.
Sumeru introduced a new crafting Ore called Nagadus Emerald that will be necessary for leveling up Dendro Characters in Genshin Impact.
Players will find pieces of this by defeating:
- Jadeplume Terrorshrooms
- Dendro Hypostasis
- Travelers can obtain Nagadus Emerald in Sumeru's Statue of the Seven, the Tree of Dreams.
- Additionally, Nagadus Emerald will drop randomly obtained in Chests, Daily Commissions, and Events.
That concludes Alhaitham's Ascension & Talent Materials Farming Guide! If you're curious about the best weapons, artifacts, and team compositions for Alhaitham, look no further. Check out our comprehensive guide here: Alhaitham Build Guide: Best Weapons, Artifacts, & Team Compositions