The Genshin Impact 3.4 Livestream brought exciting news for players, including the new content for the forthcoming update.
Hoyoverse's Special Program also brought the traditional codes with free Primogems.
Here is all the latest news around the Genshin Impact 3.4 Special Program and what fans can expect for the next update.
Genshin Impact 3.4 Livestream Starting Time
The Genshin Impact version 3.4 Livestream was broadcasted on Friday, January 6, at 8 pm server time (Chinese Standard Time).
The program will be available on the Genshin Impact YouTube Channel at 8 am EST for those who missed the live version.
Genshin Impact 3.4 Livestream Promo Codes
These are the Genshin Impact 3.4 Livestream Promo Codes suitable for 300 Primogems and Ascension Material:
- NS8TUVJYR4UH - 100 Primogems, 10 Mystic Enhancement Ores
- NSQTVCKYRMDM - 100 Primogems, 5 Hero's Wit
- LB8SDUJYQ4V9 - 100 Primogems, 50K Mora
The codes are valid for only seventeen hours after the Livestream ends. So, redeem the codes before 11:00 pm EST on Friday! To learn how to redeem the codes, check our guide here.
What's new in Genshin Impact 3.4?
We have a big celebration coming to the game in a couple of weeks, with a new Lantern Rite celebration in Liyue in honor of the new Chinese New Year.
During the festivities, players will meet a lot of familiar faces and have some of the best cinematics in the game. According to leaks this year, Zhongli, Venti, and Xiao are the main characters in this quest.
Character & Weapon Banners
At the same time, we are living a new edition of the Lantern Rite; travelers will receive two new Dendro Characters. Alhaitham, the scribe of the Akademiya, and Yao Yao, the apprentice of Madame Ping.
Character & Weapon Banners
- Phase 1 Banners
- Caution in Confidence the Banner will feature Alhaitham, the new 5-star Dendro Sword Character.
- Invitation to Mundane Life is the rerun banner of Xiao, a 5-star Anemo Polearm User.
- Both Banners will feature the new 4-star character, Yao Yao, a 4-star Dendro Polearm Character.
- Phase 2 Banners
- Weapon Banners
- Version 3.4 will introduce a new 5-star Sword called Light of Foliar Sanction, Alhaitham's Signature Weapon.
If the current list of reruns is confirmed, we will have the return of the following weapons:
- The bow, Aqua Simulacra
- The polearm, Jade Primordial Spear
- The polearm, Staff of Homa.
They are viable options for most characters, so we have exciting weapon banners in Genshin Impact 3.4.
New Events and Stories
Version 3.4 will introduce a new region called Hadramaveth. In this unique area of the Sumeru Desert, a massive tornado affects the ley line and creatures like scorpions, vultures, and sandworms, making them very dangerous.
Additionally, the constant sandstorms will produce low visibility in this region.
- Before exploring Hadramaveth, developers recommend completing the World Quest Golden Slumber.
- Additionally, for version 3.4, we will get a story quest called Vultur Volans Chapter. In this quest, we will learn more about Alhaitham.
Main Event: Lantern Rite
Before this year's festivities, we recommend completing Yelan and Shenhe Story quests for a better experience.
The event will be divided into four challenges:
- Whirling Flowers
- Time trial challenge, travelers will have to race and move through obstacles with their parkour skills.
- Paper Theater
- We will learn about the Paper Theatre behind the scenes at play while assisting the artisans in completing the performance.
- Vigilance at Sea
- Captain the Waverider in time trial challenges designed by a navigator of the Alcor to find the best routes to Liyue Harbor.
- Behind the Scenes
- Assist the Ministry of Civil Affairs in clearing enemies out of the wilderness using fireworks and other items to ensure the safety of the Festival in Liyue.
The rewards for this year will include a new type of Fireworks, new Serenitea Pot Furniture, Primogems, and a Liyue 4-star character.
- In this combat challenge, we will enter a domain in Sumeru to engage opponents in three rounds of combat in teams of three members.
- Players can pick from Trial characters or their rosters, and rewards will be earned by obtaining different levels of insignias based on the score.
- We will first obtain Lisa's New Skin at this event.
- The second chapter of the Sparring Sword Competition in Inazuma. For this edition, Ayaka will be the main character.
- In this event, Ayaka will wear her new skin called Springbloom Missive.
- Each of the warriors will have different sword techniques, including Ordinary and Ultimate Techniques. Similar to the Elemental Skill and Burst mechanic in playable characters
- Players can check the opponent's techniques in the event menu before entering the sparring arena.
Almighty Arataki, Extraordinary and Exhilarating Extreme Battle Brawl
- Genshin Impact 3.4 will introduce a new animal tamer tournament, but this time with Onikabutos.
- The competition will take to the next level the traditional Onikabutos Fights that are very popular among children in Inazuma.
Lantern Rite Rewards
During the Genshin Impact 3.4 Livestream, developers announce that players are getting big rewards to celebrate the Year of the Rabbit and the Lantern Rite Festival.
- The cumulative login event May Fortune Find You, in which players will obtain 10 Intertwined Fates.
- Additionally, all travelers will get three Intertwined Fates in their In-game Email Inbox.
- The last gift of the Lantern Rite is the opportunity to get one of the nine 4-star Liyue characters, including Yao Yao.
- Players need to collect Festive Fever during the mini-games in the Lantern Rite to claim the free Character.
New TCG Genius Invokation Content
We are getting new cards for those enjoying the TCG mode Genius Invokation, including Klee and Biedou.
The game will also introduce a temporary mode called Heated Battle Mode. The matches will enable special rules in this event, such as skipping the Elemental Dice Roll Phase and going straight to get 8 Omni Elemental Dice.
Read more details about the cards and rules of Genius Invokation here.