Finally, the rerun for Hu Tao is here. Genshin Impact 2.2 features the 77th Director of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor in the second banner.
Hu Tao, a Pyro Vision carrier, is a fan-favorite for her excellent damage potential. This detailed Farming Guide will help you level her up as fast as possible.
Genshin Impact 2.2: Hu Tao Farming Guide to Level Up Fast
Hu Tao is part of Moment of Bloom, the second Genshin Impact 2.2 banner, which takes place from November 2, 2021 to November 23, 2021.
Moment of Bloom will feature the following characters:
- Hu Tao: 5-Star Pyro Polearm
- Thoma: 4-Star Pyro Polearm
- Diona: 4-Star Cryo Bow
- Sayu: 4-Star Anemo Claymore
Juvenile Jade: Character level up material dropped by the Primo Geovishap, a new boss introduced in Genshin Impact 1.3.
- This boss is located inside the cave found between the Tianqiu valley and Nantianmen, collect rewards from the Geovishap cost 40 resins.
- Players need 46 Smoldering Pearls for a Lvl 90 Hu Tao.
- Primo Geovishap drops 2-3 of these materials once it is defeated.
Silk Flowers: Specialty of Liyue found inside Residences Areas and a couple of small shops.
- Players need 168 Silk Flowers for a Lvl 90 Hu Tao
- Players can plant a max of 8 Silk Flowers every 70hrs in their Serenitea Pot.
Whopperflower: A prevalent enemy in Genshin Impact, you can usually find these flowers alone or in pairs. They can harness Cryo, Pyro, and Electro Elements.
- Players can find these enemies in all regions in Teyvat and Ley Line Deposits
- 18 Energy Nectar, 30 Shimmering Nectar, and 36 Whopperflower Nectar are needed to level up Hu Tao to Lvl 90
Hu Tao needs the materials dropped by Whopperflowers to level up her Talents.
Diligence Series: Talent-level up Items that players can obtain in the domain Taishan Mansion on Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday.
- To max Hu Tao's Talents, players need to collect:
- 9 Teachings of Light
- 63 Guides to Light
- 114 Philosophies of Light
The Golden House is the Mora factory and bank in Liyue. Players will face Childe Tartaglia to complete this Trounce Domain.
- Childe Tartaglia will drop the Foul Legacy when defeated.
- Hu Tao needs 18 of these pieces for max Talent.
Best Artifacts for Hu Tao in Genshin Impact 2.2
When it comes to equipping Artifacts on Hu Tao, there is nothing better than a complete Crimson Witch of Flames set, focusing on HP%, Pyro DMG, and CRIT Rate.
Having the complete set will increase Hu Tao's Overloaded and Burning DMG by 40% while increasing her Vaporize and Melt DMG by 15%.
Additionally, players need Agnidus Agate, common crafting material for Pyro Characters, and tons of Mora to level up Hu Tao to the highest level.