The Genshin Impact 3.3 Livestream brought exciting news for players, including the new content for the forthcoming update.
Hoyoverse's Special Program also brought the traditional codes with free Primogems.
Here is all the latest news around the Genshin Impact 3.3 Special Program and what fans can expect for the next update.
Genshin Impact 3.3 Livestream Start Time & Date
The Genshin Impact 3.3 Special Program was broadcasted on November 25, 2022.
For those players who miss the live version, the program will be available on the Genshin Impact YouTube Channel at 11 am EST.
Genshin Impact 3.3 Special Program Promo Codes
These are the Genshin Impact 3.3 Livestream Promo Codes suitable for 300 Primogems and Ascension Material:
- 8ARAU6FNBNPV - 100 Primogems, 10 Mystic Enhancement Ores
- NS8BD6EPS77Z - 100 Primogems, 5 Hero's Wit
- ET9SUPENB765 - 100 Primogems, 50K Mora
The codes are valid for only seventeen hours after the Livestream ends, so make sure to redeem before midnight EST.
To learn how to redeem the codes, check our guide here.
What's new in Genshin Impact 3.3?
In Genshin Impact 3.3, travelers will visit Inazuma for an event organized by the Yashiro Commission, and we will have the debut of Wander (Scaramouche) and Faruzan, two new Anemo Characters.
These are the event and character banners coming to the game in the upcoming version:
Character & Weapon Banners
- Phase 1 Banners
- Both Banners will feature the new 4-star character, Faruzan, a 4-star Anemo Bow Character.
- Phase 2 Banners
- Weapon Banners
- Version 3.3 will introduce a new 5-star Catalyst called Tullaytullah's Remembrance Scaramouche's Signature Weapon.
- Along with this new weapon, we will have the reruns of these 5-star weapons:
- The Claymore, Redhorn Stonethresher
- The polearm Engulfing Lighting
- The Sword Haran Geppaku Futsu.
- Main Event Reward:
- We are getting the Floral Rainfall, a 4-star sword with a shape of an Umbrella, and the five refinement materials for this weapon.
- New Artifacts Set
- In Genshin Impact 3.3, we are getting a new Domain of Blessing with two new Artifacts Sets.
New Events and Stories
With the conclusion of the Dendro Archon Arc, the story will focus now on Scaramouche the Fatui Harbinger with a new Interlude Archon Quest.
- Inversion of Genesis- Interlude Chapter
- In this quest, we will learn more about Irminsul State and the back story of Scaramouche.
Main Event: Akitsu Kimodameshi
- The Yashiro Commission is organizing a test of Courage in Inazuma. This event will have the participation of Itto, Raiden Shogun, Yoimiya, Ayato, and Ayaka.
- Travelers will enter stages to play mini-games based on Breakout, the classic video game in which players need to destroy bricks by bouncing a ball.
- Switching Characters in the game will infuse the bar with the element of the character on the field, helping players to break cubes with elemental reactions.
Across the Wilderness
- The Adventurers' Guild is hosting a special event where travelers must catch as many Wilderness Balloons as possible.
- Players will be able to use the character skill to gain an advantage.
- There will be a compass that will provide players with buffs to help them to catch as many balloons as possible.
- The rerun of the Hide Seek event in which players will compete in cooperative mode.
- Once a player is eliminated, they can continue in the game by placing beacons to distract the hunters.
Misty Dungeon Realm of Sand
- Combat challenge: travelers will face seven trials with different ley line disorders.
- There will be Trial Characters that can join your team to clear the obstacles.
- In the sand and dunes of the Sumeru Desert, a domain full of foes and fortifications will block traveler's paths.
Ley Line Overflow
- Travelers will get double rewards by clearing the Ley Line Disorders.
Genshin Impact 3.3 Spiral Abyss
- We will have tanky enemies for the upcoming Spiral Abyss and a twelve-floor with mobs instead of single-target bosses.
Genius Invokation - Genshin Impact TCG
During Genshin Impact 3.3, the game will introduce a new permanent mode based on a traditional game from Sumeru called Genius Invokation.
Genius Invokation is a trading Card Game in which players will have more than 200 cards to choose from to battle Characters, NPCs, and even other travelers while looking to build the best deck.
Read more details about the cards and rules of Genius Invokation here.