We have official confirmation of the upcoming new characters for Genshin Impact 2.3, and it's full of new Geo Characters!
Two new Geo boys, Gorou and Arataki Itto, will feature the second banner of the next upgrade. Here's our farming guide for these new characters so you can prepare in advance.
Based on the previous cycles, we expect the Genshin Impact Update 2.3 to go live on server time on Wednesday, November 24th, 2021.
- The server's maintenance takes around five hours, with players being compensated 300 Primogems for the downtime.
Gorou and Arataki Itto will be released as part of the second banner in Genshin Impact 2.3. That will be approximately on December 13th, 2021.
Arataki Itto Pre-Farming
Since her official announcement, the Genshin Impact community has been going crazy for this new character.
Itto's banner is expected to compete in numbers with Baal and K. Sara banner, the most popular banner.
These are the ascension materials for Arataki Itto:
Riftborn Regalia, character level up material, dropped by the Wolflord, a new boss coming in Genshin Impact 2.3
- This boss seems to be located in DragonSpine, with a cost of 40 resins. Make sure to bring a Geo Character.
- Players need x46 Riftborn Regalia for a Lvl 90 Itto.
- Wolflord drops 2-3 of these materials once it is defeated.
Onikabuto is a specialty Inazuma; you can find these bugs climbing trunks of trees.
- Players need x168 Onikabutos for a Lvl 90 Itto.
- The best locations to find these insects are Seirai Island and Narukami Island.
Slimes, a prevalent enemy in the game. However, the material drop by this creature is used in many places in the game.
- Players can find these enemies in the three regions; Mondstadt, Liyue, and Inazuma
- x18 Slime Condensate, x30 Slime Secretions, and x36 Slime Concentrate are needed to level up Itto to Lvl 90.
- Slimes are typically found near bodies of water and near trees. You will need Slime Condensate, Slime Secretions, and Slime Concentrate to level up Itto Talents.
- Elegance Series, a talent-level up material. Players can obtain them in the domain, Violet Court, on Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday.
- x9 Teachings of Elegance, x63 Guide to Elegance, and x114 Philosophies of Elegance are needed to level Itto's Talents to the max.
- La Signora, the Fatui diplomat weekly boss, will drop Ashen Heart when defeated. Itto needs 18 of these firing hearts for max Talents.
Itto's abilities will multiply based on his max Defense. According to recent leaks, Genshin Impact 2.3 is introducing the new set: Husk of Opulent Dreams will increase Defense; they seem the perfect fit for Arataki.
Nonetheless, players can stop discarding Gladiator's Finale and Shimenawa's Reminiscence with good offensive stats artifacts and Defense as Primaries.
Additionally, players need Prithiva Topaz, common crafting material for Geo Characters, and tons of Mora to level up Itto to the highest level.