Since his first story appeared in Genshin Impact 1.2 almost two years ago, Scaramouche has been a fan favorite despite being one of the bad guys.
Recently, Scaramouche also even became the latest weekly boss in the game. But even further, Hoyoverse announced he is one of the new characters in Genshin Impact 3.3.
For this reason, we have prepared a Scaramouche farming guide with the materials necessary to prepare him for battle from day one.
Scaramouche (Wanderer) Release Date
Scaramouche will be part of the first banner of Genshin impact 3.3, which will go live on December 7, 2022, based on this year's schedule.
According to leaks, he will be released during the first half of the next patch, along with a new 4-star Anemo Support called Faruzan.
Genshin Impact 3.3 - Scaramouche (Wanderer) Farming Guide
Scaramouche is the sixth of the Fatui Harbingers. He was created by the Archon of Inazuma as a test subject during the experiments to create a vessel for the Electro Gnosis.
In-game, he will be known as the Wanderer, carrying an Anemo Vision, and will use Catalysts during battle.
Scaramouche (Wanderer) Ascension Materials
Luckily, all the materials for the Wanderer are available in the current patch. Therefore players will have enough time to prepare for his arrival.
These components are an ascension material dropped by the Aeonblightdrake, a world boss introduced during Genshin Impact 3.1.
- The latest automaton is located in an underground Cave in Sumeru's rainforest.
- Players need x46 Perpetual Caliber for Lv. 90 Scaramouche.
- The Aeonblightdrake drops 2-3 pieces of these materials once it is defeated for the cost of 40 resin.
This Sumeru Specialty is a fungus that grows deep in the rainforest in layers like a sea of clouds.
- There are 73 Rukkhashava Mushrooms in the wild that refresh every 48 hours.
- Besides the Mushrooms in the wild, travelers can also purchase more with Aramani, the chef Ashpaz.
- Players require 168 Rukkhashava Mushrooms for Lv. 90 Scaramouche.
The Wanderer will use Handguards. Nobushis and Kairagis drop the materials once they are defeated. Players can find these Samurai warriors in most regions of the Electro Nation.
- To level up Scaramouche to Lv. 90 travelers require:
- 18 Old Handguard
- 30 Kageuchi Handguard
- 36 Famed Handguard
READ MORE: When does Genshin Impact 3.4 come out?
Scaramouche (Wanderer) Talent Materials
Nobushi and Kairagi are Elite enemies that drop the common materials, Handguards. The best farming route for these materials is on Yashiori Island. To maximize the Wanderer's Talents, players need:
- 18 Old Handguards
- 66 Kageuchi Handguards
- 93 Famed Handguards
For the second Tier of Talent Materials, Genshin Impact introduced a new type of material that looks like Stone Tables but works the same way as the Talent Books.
Praxis Series is Talent-level materials that can be obtained in the Steeple of Ignorance Domain on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday.
To max Scaramouche's Talents, players need to collect the following:
- 9 Teachings of Praxis
- 63 Guide to Praxis
- 114 Philosophies of Praxis
Trounce Domain: Joururi Workshop
Genshin Impact 3.2 will introduce a new weekly boss. Scaramouche, the Fatui Harbinger, has become a God with the help of Dottore.
Travelers will battle them in the new domain: Joururi Workshop.
Once Scaramouche is defeated will drop the talent material, Daka's Bell.
- Players will need 18 Bells to max Scaramouche's Talents.
Vayuda Turquoise ores are common Ascencion Materials used to level-up Anemo Characters in Genshin Impact.
Players will find pieces of this by defeating:
- Anemo Hypostasis
- Joururi Workshop
- The Matrix Overseer
- Maguu Kenki
The ores are also randomly obtained in chests, daily commission rewards, and events.
Best Weapons & Artifacts for Scaramouche
The best weapon for Scaramouche will be the 5-star Catalyst, Tullaytullah's Remembrance, if leaks are to be trusted on the details.
This ceremonial bell will reportedly be the signature weapon of Scaramouche.
The secondary stat for the Tullaytullah's Remembrance is Crit. DMG, which would confirm that Scaramouche (Wanderer) will be a DPS character. He would be the second DPS for the Anemo Element.
- An excellent alternative would be Kagura's Verity, the signature Catalyst for Yae Miko, which will be featured in the upcoming weapon banner.
- The weapon has similar stats to the Signature Weapon for Scaramouche, with a passive focus on Elemental Skills.
- A F2P is the standard banner 5-star Catalyst Skyward Atlas, a straightforward weapon that increases the overall damage output.
Genshin Impact 3.3 will release a new Domain of Blessing with two new artifacts. One of them seems tailor-made for Scaramouche.
Desert Pavilion Chronicle
The new artifact set is focused on increasing the damage capabilities of the Anemo Character with the following stats and passive:
- Two Pieces: Anemo DMG Bonus +15%
- Four Pieces: When Charged Attacks hit opponents, the equipping character's Normal Attack SPD will increase by 10%, while Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attack DMG will increase by 40% for 15s.
While we farm pieces from this set, Scaramouche can use Shimenawa's Reminiscence or Echoes of Offering sets, but we don't recommend investing many resources in these sets. Instead, use pieces you already have.
The Artifact's Stats Recommended for Wanderer:
Sands: Elemental Mastery - Goblet: Anemo DMG - Circlet: Crit. Rate or Crit. DMG. Energy Recharge and ATK are good as substats.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 3.3: Release Date, Banners, Events, and Latest News