Raiden Shogun, holds the record for the most popular Banner in Genshin Impact, with 33 million in sales.
The Electro Archon has lived up to these expectations, featuring a fantastic character design, compelling background, and fun playstyle.
Raiden Shogun's return is just around the corner, here is our farming guide with all materials needed to get ready for the rerun of Baal.
Along with the rerun Baal, the Engulfing Lighting will be featured in the second weapon banner.
Raiden Shogun Farming
The Raiden Shogun is the vessel of the Electro Archon reigning Inazuma. While Baal is in her pursuit of Eternity, her puppet controls the daily affairs of the Nation.
Raiden Shogun is a 5-star Electro Polearm character, one of the strongest DPS in the game, the best battery in the game, with incredible DMG potential.
Ascension Materials for Raiden Shogun
These are the ascension materials you'll need for Raiden Shogun:
Storm Beads are a character level-up material dropped by the Thunder Manifestation, introduced in Genshin Impact 2.1.
- This boss is located on a platform in the sky near the Electro Beam in Serai Island, in Inazuma.
- Players need x46 Storm Beads for an Lv. 90 Raiden Shogun.
- Thunder Manifestation drops 2-3 of these materials once they are defeated for a cost of 40 resins.
Amakumo Fruit - The fruit of the flower Amakumo, a local specialty of Inazuma, is found exclusively in Serai Island near the shore.
- Players need 168 Amakumo Fruit for an Lv. 90 Raiden Shogun.
- There is 180 Amakumo Fruit in the wild refreshing every 48hrs.
- You can't grow or buy Amakumo Fruit.
Handguards - Raiden Shogun will use the materials dropped by Nobushi and Kairagi from Inazuma. Players can find these Samurai warriors in most regions of Inazuma.
- To level up Raiden to Lv. 90 travelers require:
- 18 Old Handguard
- 30 Kageuchi Handguard
- 36 Famed Handguard
Nobushi and Kairagi are Samurai warriors that drop the same common materials, Handguards. The best farming route for these foes is on Yashiori Island.
To maximize Raiden Shogun's Talents, players need:
- 18 Old Handguards
- 66 Kageuchi Handguards
- 93 Famed Handguards
Light Series are talent-level books that players can obtain in the Violet Court domain on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- To max Raiden Shogun's Talents, players need to collect:
- 9 Teachings of Light
- 63 Guide to Light
- 114 Philosophies of Light
La Signora, the Fatui Harbinger, is a Genshin Impact weekly boss in the Narukami Island Tenshukaku Domain.
- La Signora will drop the Molten Moment when defeated.
- Players will need 18 pieces for max Talents.
Baal Best Artifacts and Weapons
The Raiden Shogun has a Tailor-Made artifact set. The Emblem of Severed Fate set is available in the Momiji-Dyed Court domain in Inazuma.
Momiji-Dyed Court is currently the most Resin efficient domain, farming in this domain is very useful for players' entire roster.
Most support can benefit from the Emblem of Severed Fate and DMG dealers can use two pieces of Shimenawa's Reminiscence.
The best artifact built for Raiden Shogun is four pieces of Emblem of Severed Fate with the following stats.
- Flower and Plume, with substats of Energy Recharge, Crit Rate/Crit. DMG and ATK % in order of Priority.
- Sands with Energy Recharge as main stat and substats of ATK % and Crit Rate/Crit. DMG.
- Goblet with Electro DMG as Main stat and substats of Energy Recharge, Crit Rate/Crit. DMG, AT
- Circlet: Main stat can either be CRIT Rate or CRIT DMG; with Energy Recharge.
Raiden Shogun scale based in Energy Recharge, a good build should have at least 250% of Energy Recharge and decent Crit. Rate and Crit. DMG.
In the case of Baal weapons, the Best in Slot is the 5-star polearm, Engulfing Lighting, which will provide extra Energy Recharge and Elemental Burts DMG
The Catch is the best F2P option, players can obtain this weapon on Refinement 5 by fishing.
Additionally, players need Vajrada Amethyst, common crafting material for Electro Characters, and tons of Mora to level Baal to the highest level.