Genshin Impact 2.7 is back with some massive new content despite early delays, including a record-breaking banner! With that, it's a great time to be playing.
Here is everything you need to know about the Genshin Impact 2.7 update including its banners, important dates, events, and plenty more as we turn the corner toward Genshin Impact 2.8.
Genshin Impact 2.7 Banners
Genshin Impact will introduce two new characters. Yelan, the owner of the Yanshang Tea House, and Kuki Shinobu, who is the sidekick of Arataki Itto.
First Phase Banners
- Discerner of Enigmas features the new character Yelan - a 5-star Hydro Bow Character.
- Invitation to Mundane Life features the second rerun of Xiao - a 5-star Polearm Bow Character.
Both Banners will share the following 4-star characters:
- Yanfei - 4-star Pyro, Catalyst User
- Barbara - 4-star Hydro, Catalyst User
- Noelle - 4-star Geo, Claymore User.
First Weapon Banner
The first Epitome Invocation will feature the new 5-star bow, Aqua Simulacra, and the 5-star polearm, Primordial Jade Winged-Spear.
The following weapons complete the banner:
- Sacrificial Bow - Bow
- Sacrificial Sword - Sword
- Favonius Greatsword - Claymore
- Eye of Perception - Catalyst
- Lithic Spear - Polearm
Second Phase Banners
For the second half of Genshin Impact 2.7, arriving on June 22, 2022, we are receiving one rerun banner:
- Oni's Royale will feature the rerun of Arataki Itto - a 5-star Geo Claymore character.
The following 4-stars characters complete the banner.
- Kuki Shinobu - 4-star Electro, Sword User
- Chongyun - 4-star Cryo, Claymore User
- Gorou - 4-star Geo, Bow User.
Second Weapon Banner
The second Epitome Invocation will feature the rerun of the 5-star claymore, Redhorn Stonethresher, and the 5-star Catalyst, Memory of Dust.
The following weapons complete the banner:
- Lithic Blade - Claymore
- Sacrificial Fragments - Catalyst
- The Stringless - Bow
- Lion's Roar - Sword
- Dragon's Bane - Polearm
Genshin Impact 2.7 Primogems Guide
Primogems are the most crucial currency in Genshin Impact, used for purchasing new 5-star characters and the best weapons.
These are the New Primogems Available in Genshin Impact 2.7:
- F2P by completing all events, story quests, map exploration, and daily commissions.
- 7220 Primogems are good for 45 wishes
- 9020 Primogems by completing the last 4 floors of Spiral Abyss with 3 stars, good for 56 wishes
Buying Blessing of the Welkin Moon
- Obtain 3780 Primogems for $10 plus 600 if you spend the Genesis Crystals in Primogems
- Remaining1620 Primogems will be transferred for the next update.
- Obtain 27 wishes by buying Welkin Moon.
There are enough Primogems for 83 wishes available with low investment, good for one 5-star character.
Check the Primogems count in detail: here.
For the upcoming update, The Chasm will be the scene of story quests and two of the four events.
Even when we are not getting new regions to explore, players will obtain a lot of stories about this enigmatic place.
Genshin Impact 2.7 introduced a new bow called Aqua Simulacra, the signature weapon for Yelan is good for most characters.
Additionally, players will obtain the Free Bow called Fading Twilight and the refining materials in the main event Perilous Trail
|5-star||Aqua Simulacra||Bow||Crit. DMG||HP is increased by 32%. When there are opponents nearby, the DMG dealt by the wielder of this weapon is increased by 40%. This will take effect whether the character is on-field or not.|
|4-star||Fading Twilight||Bow||Energy Recharge||Has three states, Evengleam, Afterglow, and Dawnblaze, which increase DMG dealt by 12%/20%/28% respectively. When attacks hit opponents, this weapon will switch to the next state. This weapon can change states once every 7s. The character equipping this weapon can still trigger the state switch while not on the field.|
Genshin Impact 2.7 Events
The new patch will be moving forward the story with a heavy load of quests and lore-related events. We are concluding the current chapter.
- Two New Story Quests:
- Kuki Shinobu Hangout
- Yelan will be the main character of the next chapter of the Archon Quest
- Both stories will take place in The Chasm, and they will be interconnected.
Main Event: Perilous Trails
- The main event is related directly to the Archon Interlude new chapter. The story will involve, Yelan, Yanfei, Kuki Shinobu, Arataki Itto, and Xiao.
- During the event, players will enter a domain fill with combat challenges, there are several trial characters, including Yelan.
- After completing one stage, the team party will need to change, some characters will need to recover.
- The main reward will be the 4-star Bow Fading Twilight and the Refinement Material Glowing Gems.
Arataki Itto Music Festival
The Almighty Arataki Great and Glorious Drumalong Festival is a music-related event that Arataki Itto is organizing as a big celebration of Kuki Graduation from Law School.
- In this event, Travelers will play songs along with popular characters from the game.
- There are 7 stages with three different difficulties. Stages will be unlocked daily during the first week of the event.
- This music event will introduce a calibration option to make sure players on all platforms can have the best performance.
- The most interesting part is the Note Editor Mode in which players can create their tunes to challenge other people.
- Reward: New Instrument: Arataki's Great and Glorious Drum, 420 Primogems, 420K Mora, and Ascension Materials.
The core of the Apparatus
- A world exploration event where players need to collect materials to create robot toys.
- A toymaker from Fontaine will provide the traveller with a Collector Material device.
- Travellers can create a max of 4 different types of robots, and exchange them with friends to obtain all the varieties.
- New furnishing blueprints for the Serenitea pot will be the main reward.
A Muddy Bizarre Adventure
- With help of the Sumeru Scholar Hosseini, players will try to solve the problems caused by a Purple, Dangerous Mud growing in The Chasm.
- The event will bring back the Purina's Spike mechanisms to clear the mud.
- The spike will also help to defeat the enemies affected by the substance.
Genshin Impact 2.7 Spiral Abyss
- After the active character uses an Elemental Skill, the following effects are granted:
- Phase 1: +16% Normal Attack DMG for 8s with a max of 3 stacks.
- Phase 2: mobs hit by the skill have RES -12% for 8s with a max of 3 stacks.
- Phase 3: the character's next Normal Attack procs a shockwave, up to once per 1.2s.
Coming Hoyoverse and Funko are teaming up to bring Pop! Versions of Teyvat characters.
- The first edition will have Aether, Lumine, and Paimon Pop!
- Versions for Keqing, Diluc, and Hilichurls are also a work in progress, so we can expect even more characters to be released in the future.