Genshin Impact 2.7 is just around the corner, which means plenty of chances to earn Primogems through new events, quests, and special features.
In case you are wondering if you will have enough Primogems to wish for the new characters and the reruns, we've got you covered.
Here is our summary of all the available Primogems for the upcoming Genshin Impact 2.7 update and how you can get them.
Genshin Impact 2.7 Primogems Calculation
We have calculated the amount of Primogems players would obtain in version 2.7. The total of Primogems may vary for each player, based in their level and the world exploration progress.
Completing commissions every day is a repetitive task. However, they are the primary source of F2P Primogems in Genshin Impact 2.7.
- Every patch runs for 42 days, and players can receive 60 Primogems for commissions per day.
- If players complete all commissions during the entire patch, that amounts to, 2520 Primogems.
- If you are planning to invest in the game, we recommend purchasing the Blessing of the Welkin Moon.
- By subscribing to the monthly subscription of the Blessing, players can claim 90 Primogems each day.
- This is definitely worth the subscription cost of only $5 if you secure them all
- 90 Primogems for all 42 days = 3780
Paimon's Bargain Shop
The Stardust Exchange is a section of the Paimon Shop that refreshes every month, offering Ascension Materials, 4-star characters.
Players can also obtain 5 Intertwined Fates and 5 Acquainted fates.
- Stardust is a currency given by wishing in the Standard Banner. We recommend spending Stardust exclusively on Fates.
- The other items offered in this store are easy to get by Exploration.
- One Intertwined fate is equal to 160 Primogems. The store refreshes two times in a Patch.
- 5 Intertwined Fates = 800 Primogems or 1600 Primogems for 2 months.
- This adds up to, 3200 Primogems if you count the Acquaint Fates.
Genshin Impact 2.7 will introduce 4 new events: Perilous Trail, The Almighty Arataki Great and Glorious Drumalong Festival, A Muddy Bizarre Adventure, and Core of the Apparatus
Yelan's Story Quest will also become available along with the new Interlude Archon Quest chapter called, Perilous Trail.
Hangout Series will be back with a Kuki Shinobu quest.
- Each event gives an average of 420 Primogems.
- 4 events for 420 Primogems = 1680 Primogems (minimum)
- 2 new story Quests and 1 Archon Quest = 420 Primogems
We will update this count as the official numbers in each event are announced.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 2.7: Yelan Farming Guide, all materials and best artifacts.
New Update Giveaways and Compensation
For every new version, Hoyoverse broadcasts a Livestream to announce all the new content coming in the next update. During the show, players receive Promo Codes for Primogems.
Another recurrent source of Primogems given directly by Hoyoverse is the compensation bonus for the 5 hours of Server Maintenance.
Note: If the maintenance takes longer, the game will offer 60 Primogems for every extra hour.
- The Livestream gives three promo codes worth 100 Primogems each = 300 Primogems.
- 60 Primogems for each hour of maintenance = 300 Primogems
- Compensation for bug fixes during the previous patch = 300 Primogems.
Unfortunately, Genshin Impact 2.7 will not introduce a new region, action will take place in The Chasm.
Hopefully, Hoyoverse offer compensation by giving extra chests as they did in Genshin Impact 2.5 with the Three Realm Gateway event in Enkanomiya.
- New 5-star Character Test Run provides 20 Primogems
- Three 5-star characters for 20 Primogems = 60 Primogems
- Daily Hoyolab Login
- 60 Primogems.
- Web events
- Hoyoverse is introducing web events with more regularity. We can expect around 100-120 Primogems from all web events.
- The Battle Pass costs $7.50 and provides:
- 5 Acquaint Fates (800) + 4 Intertwined Fates (600) + 680 Primogems
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 2.7: Character Banners, Yelan, Kuki, Itto and Xiao
The Spiral Abyss
In the case of the Spiral Abyss, completing the last 4 floors (9-12) provide 150 Primogems each.
The Spiral Abyss is end-game content. Therefore, not all players can obtain all Primogems.
However, very focused accounts and veterans have shown capable of obtaining max rewards.
There are 1800 Primogems available for clearing the Spiral Abyss three times.
Total Primogems F2P and P2P
In the F2P calculation, we will only consider Intertwined Fates as other Fates only work in the Standard Banner.
|Maintenance / Livestream||900|
- The total final count for F2P Primogems in Genshin Impact 2.6 is roughly 7220 Primogems + 14 Acquaint Fates.
- A total of, 9020 Primogems if players clear all floors of Spiral Abyss with 3 stars.
- 9020 Primogems is equal to 56 wishes
|Blessing of the Welking Moon||3780|
|From Genesis crystals||600|
- The total of P2P in Genshin Impact Primogems with an investment of $17.5 per patch = 5860 Primogems
- The total amount of new Primogems in Genshin Impact 2.7 with a minimal investment is, 14880 Primogems, equal to 93 wishes.
These calculations are based only on new content. Players can obtain more by completing all quests and exploring the map.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact Dendro Archon: Release Date, Character Details and Latest News