If you need a hand with them, we've got everything you need to know right here. They go live at around 09:00 EST / 14:00 BST on May 6th, so not long left!
GUIDE - Durrr Burger To Pizza Pit Without Getting Out
It is time for another driving challenges.
This time you need to drive from Durrr Burger, which can be found just west of Weeping Woods, to Pizza Pit, which is north of Colossal Crops.
To complete this, find one of the vehicles located in the Durrr Burger car park, then find a Gas Can to fill it up to 100% so you will definitely have enough fuel.
A truck is the best vehicle to use as it can traverse grassy areas much easier than regular cars.
Then follow the map below for the optimal route.
Fortnite Season 6 Week 8 Challenges
Looking ahead, though, the Week 8 challenges have been revealed, thanks to iFireMonkey on Twitter. You can check them out below.
Season 6 week 8 Epic Quests
Looks like week 8 epic quests are relatively straightforward, check out the list below!
- Collect research books from Holly Hedges and Pleasant Park (1)
- Use launcher from Guardian Towers (3)
- Open chests at The Spire or Guardian Towers (2)
- Damage Opponent within 10 seconds of landing (1)
- Dance in Durrr Burger Kitchen (1)
- Use Firefly Jar at the Pizza Pit (1)
- Drive from Durrr Burger to Pizza Pit without exiting a vehicle (1)
All Epic Quests grant 24,000 XP, we'll add individual guides to the challenges once they are live.
Season 6 week 8 Legendary Quests
- Destroy Structures with fire (100, 200, 300, 400, 500)
The first task grants you 35,000 XP with the next four granting 24,500 XP.