The new challenges are due to go live at around 09:00 EST / 14:00 BST on May 6th and we have everything you need to know about using a Launcher from one of the five Guardian Towers.
GUIDE - Use launcher from Guardian Towers
The Spire is a new location in Chapter 2 Season 6 and there are also five Guardian Towers dotted around the map.
You can check out their locations on the map below.
To complete this, head to one of the five Guardian Tower locations, then walk up the ramp to the top of it.
From here you will see an area with a purple glow, walk over it and you will launch into the air and can use your glider redeploy to travel far across the map.
Fortnite Season 6 Week 8 Challenges
Looking ahead, though, the Week 8 challenges have been revealed, thanks to iFireMonkey on Twitter. You can check them out below.
Season 6 week 8 Epic Quests
Looks like week 8 epic quests are relatively straightforward, check out the list below!
- Collect research books from Holly Hedges and Pleasant Park (1)
- Use launcher from Guardian Towers (3)
- Open chests at The Spire or Guardian Towers (2)
- Damage Opponent within 10 seconds of landing (1)
- Dance in Durrr Burger Kitchen (1)
- Use Firefly Jar at the Pizza Pit (1)
- Drive from Durrr Burger to Pizza Pit without exiting a vehicle (1)
All Epic Quests grant 24,000 XP, we'll add individual guides to the challenges once they are live.
Season 6 week 8 Legendary Quests
- Destroy Structures with fire (100, 200, 300, 400, 500)
The first task grants you 35,000 XP with the next four granting 24,500 XP.