Neymar Jr joined Fortnite last week as the "Secret Skin", but that doesn't mean all the excitement for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 is over yet; We've got the Fortnite Chapter 6 Week 8 Challenges coming later today!
This new set of challenges are due to go live on May 6th at 09:00 EST / 14:00 BST and we have the latest on one of them below.
GUIDE - Dance in Durrr Burger Kitchen
Durr Burger has made a return to Fortnite, after having not been seen since Chapter 1 ended in October 2019.
It can now be found as part of Logjam just west of Weeping Woods.
To complete this, head inside and go behind the counter to where the kitchen is.
Once inside, simply perform and emote and the challenge will unlock.
You can also duel the NPC inside to claim an Epic Pump Shotgun.
Fortnite Season 6 Week 8 Challenges
Looking ahead, though, the Week 8 challenges have been revealed, thanks to iFireMonkey on Twitter. You can check them out below.
Season 6 week 8 Epic Quests
Looks like week 8 epic quests are relatively straightforward, check out the list below!
- Collect research books from Holly Hedges and Pleasant Park (1)
- Use launcher from Guardian Towers (3)
- Open chests at The Spire or Guardian Towers (2)
- Damage Opponent within 10 seconds of landing (1)
- Dance in Durrr Burger Kitchen (1)
- Use Firefly Jar at the Pizza Pit (1)
- Drive from Durrr Burger to Pizza Pit without exiting a vehicle (1)
All Epic Quests grant 24,000 XP, we'll add individual guides to the challenges once they are live.
Season 6 week 8 Legendary Quests
- Destroy Structures with fire (100, 200, 300, 400, 500)
The first task grants you 35,000 XP with the next four granting 24,500 XP.