We are now in week 8 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 is in full swing, with football legend Neymar Jr coming to the game last week as the Season 6 secret skin.
A new set of challenges are set to go live this week.
Here is how to Collect research books from Holly Hedges and Pleasant Park.
The Season 6 week 8 challenges are set to go live on Thursday, May 6th at 9 am EST/2 pm BST.
Collect research books from Holly Hedges and Pleasant Park
This will be another collectathon challenge, in which players need to find hidden items at certain POIs.
This time, it is Pleasant Park and Holly Hedges that players need to head to, both on the west side of the map, with Pleasant Park being on the north west part of the map, and Holly Hedges on the west side.
Check out the map below.
To complete this, players will need to find the research books at these locations.
Unfortunately, we won't know their locations until the new challenges go live, so be sure to check back on Thursday for their locations.
Fortnite Season 6 Week 8 Challenges
Looking ahead, though, the Week 8 challenges have been revealed, thanks to iFireMonkey on Twitter. You can check them out below.
Season 6 week 8 Epic Quests
Looks like week 8 epic quests are relatively straightforward, check out the list below!
- Collect research books from Holly Hedges and Pleasant Park (1)
- Use launcher from Guardian Towers (3)
- Open chests at The Spire or Guardian Towers (2)
- Damage Opponent within 10 seconds of landing (1)
- Dance in Durrr Burger Kitchen (1)
- Use Firefly Jar at the Pizza Pit (1)
- Drive from Durrr Burger to Pizza Pit without exiting a vehicle (1)
All Epic Quests grant 24,000 XP, we'll add individual guides to the challenges once they are live.
Season 6 week 8 Legendary Quests
- Destroy Structures with fire (100, 200, 300, 400, 500)
The first task grants you 35,000 XP with the next four granting 24,500 XP.