FIFA 23 will be the last collaboration between EA and FIFA, with the companies making their separate games in the future.
That means it's time to go out with a bang, with FIFA 23 rumoured to be the biggest and best of the franchise!
Read on to find out all the latest information we know about FIFA 23 on PC.
FIFA 23 was released on Friday, 30 September.
Early access for pre-orders began on Tuesday, 27 September for those who bought the Ultimate Edition of the game.
The 10-hour EA Play trial also gave players a limited number of hours of gaming too and started at the same time as pre-order early access.
PRE-ORDER NOW: FIFA 23 for PC at Amazon
FIFA 23 on PC
If you are thinking of playing FIFA 23 on PC, there is something important you should know - it has ALL the bells and whistles!
FIFA 21 and 22 didn't include the next-gen improvements, but EA has introduced next-gen features to PC for the very first time in FIFA 23.
FIFA 23 PC System Requirements
- Minimum: 64-bit Windows 10
- Recommended: 64-bit Windows 10
- Minimum (AMD): Radeon RX 570 or Equivalent
- Minimum (NVIDIA): GeForce GTX 1050Ti or Equivalent
- Recommended (AMD): Radeon RX 5600 XT or Equivalent
- Recommended (NVIDIA): GeForce GTX 1660 or Equivalent
- Minimum (AMD): Ryzen 5 1600 or Equivalent
- Minimum (Intel): Core i5-6600k or Equivalent
- Recommended (AMD): Ryzen 7 2700X or Equivalent
- Recommended (Intel): Core i7-6700 or Equivalent
- Minimum: 8 GB
- Recommended: 12 GB
- Minimum / Recommended: 100 GB
Cross-play was tested in FIFA 22, and is now widely available in FIFA 23.
However, cross-play is only available for players playing across the same generation of console.
This means PC players can compete against Xbox Series X|S and PS5 users.
Cross-play is also limited to 1v1 game modes including Online Friendlies, Seasons, and Ultimate Team.
Read more about FIFA 23 Crossplay.
All your favourite game modes have returned in FIFA 23, including:
A World Cup game mode featuring the men's and women's tournaments has also been announced, with EA saying:
"We are committed to ensuring the next FIFA is our best ever, with more features, game modes, World Cup content, clubs, leagues, competitions, and players than any FIFA title before."