New objectives, rewards, and player picks have become available, as well as more promos!
Keep up to date with all the latest news and all there is to know about Season 3 of FIFA 22, right here.
The official start date of Season 3 will be Thursday, 23 December, with Season 2 seeming to fly by.
We're getting used to a new start time from last year, with Season 3 commencing at 4am ET / 8am GMT.
As with the previous seasons, there are Storyline player picks available to unlock at levels 15 and 30, as you build up your XP.
Once again we have stars from the Portuguese Liga NOS with Reggie Cannon (OVR 84) and Fabricio (OVR 87) available at LVL 15 and LVL 30 respectively.
The EFL Championship also has representation in the form of Chris Willock (OVR 84) and Preston's Alan Browne (OVR 87).
However, the Eredivisie players have been shelved for now, with two MLS stars made available in Brazilian centre-back Nathan (OVR 84) and former Swansea midfielder Alejandro Pozuelo (OVR 87).
This suggests that we will see more MLS players released soon in the game, with more Squad Foundations likely to follow!
Season 3 Rewards
- LVL 1 - 75+ Rated Rare Player (untradeable)
- LVL 2 - Coin Boost: 500 coins for five matches
- LVL 3 - Premium Gold Pack (untradeable)
- LVL 4 - Stadium Theme Pick
- LVL 5 - 75 + Rated Rare Player (untradeable)
- LVL 6 - Background Tifo Pick
- LVL 7 - Jumbo Gold 26 Pack (untradeable)
- LVL 8 - Tifo Pick
- LVL 9 - Gold Players Pack (untradeable)
- LVL 10 - Gold Rare Ball
- LVL 11 - Gold Rare Badge
- LVL 12 - Stadium Theme Pick
- LVL 13 - Small Prime Gold Players Pack (untradeable)
- LVL 14 - Small Prime Gold Players Pack (untradeable)
- LVL 15 - 84 OVR Storyline Players Pick (untradeable)
- LVL 16 - Background Tifo Pick
- LVL 17 - Draft Token Pack (untradeable)
- LVL 18 - Rare Gold Pack (untradeable)
- LVL 19 - Tifo Pick
- LVL 20 - Premium Gold Players Pack (untradeable)
- LVL 21 - Gold Rare Badge Pick
- LVL 22 - Stadium Theme Pick
- LVL 23 - Rare Electrum Players Pack (untradeable)
- LVL 24 - Mega Pack (untradeable)
- LVL 25 - Background Tifo Pick
- LVL 26 - Tifo Pick
- LVL 27 - League Prime Players Pack Pick (untradeable)
- LVL 28 - Gold Rare Badge Pick
- LVL 29 - Eternal Temple VIP Area
- LVL 30 - 87 OVR Storyline Players Pick (untradeable)
With Season 3 kicking off a couple of days before Christmas, FUT Freeze events will probably have been and gone.
However, there will be some immense cards joining the game, with Icon Swaps now available in the game.
Last year Icon Swaps became available on Friday, 11 December 2020, so it may already have hit before Season 3 begins.
If Icons being available to more players didn't strike fear into you, then watch out for the Team of the Year heading our way in January.
There is no confirmed day for TOTY yet, be we would expect it to be early to mid-January.
With another transfer window happening over winter, we could also see a Winter Transfers promo released around the same time.
Slipping into the mix somewhere amongst those could be Headliners, with it hitting the game at the start of January last year.
If that wasn't enough, then Future Stars is another promo we've had over the last few years, also fitting in between events in either January or February.
Division Rivals Milestone Rewards
New to FIFA 22 is the Season Milestones Division Rivals rewards.
Much like weekly rivals rewards, you will receive your prize once Season 2 has finished, the better your rank in rivals, the better the reward.
Whatever results you've been getting, win, lose or draw, you will have been making progress towards your Seasonal Rewards.
Division 2 rewards will become available at the same time Season 3 kicks off, so at 4am ET / 8am GMT on Thursday, 23 December.
Find out loads more about Milestone rewards here.