A few players received a Madden 23 ratings update this week because of their performances during Week 10.
We're going to take a look at how much they were adjusted and a little information on the latest Title Update.
Madden 23 Ratings Update - 11/17
This week has seen quite a few Madden 23 ratings changes but today we're going to take a look at two NFC North receivers.
Both Christian Watson and Justin Jefferson received ratings updates after their Week 10 performances.
It's hard to argue with Justin Jefferson receiving a Madden 23 ratings update after he put up 193 receiving yards and a touchdown.
Christian Watson had 107 receiving yards and three touchdowns in the Green Bay Packers win over the Dallas Cowboys. His rating went up to 73 OVR.
Madden 23 Title Update
November has brought more updates to not just the Madden 23 ratings but the game as a whole.
From Ultimate Team to Face of the Franchise, the entire platform received an update that will hopefully allow the game to run smoother.
We're expecting even more Madden 23 ratings updates in the near future, especially as we head into Week 11 of the NFL.
If you have someone you'd like to vote for, call the Ratings Hotline so you won't have to wait until the next Title Update.
Here are a few of the adjustments you likely noticed.
- Fixed an issue in the league history screen where the Commanders were appearing as Washington Football Team
- Fixed an issue where some teams were not prioritizing the right archetypes at QB
- Fixed an issue where some players with abilities were not appearing in the X-Factor database
Face of the Franchise:
- Fixed an issue causing players on the sideline to appear non-palletized inside of practice drills for the Cowboys, Jaguars and Falcons
- Fixed an issue sometimes causing the Drive Goal banner and the Goal Total banner to overlap
- Fixed an issue causing Legacy Goals to repeat in the rewards flow when completing a game
Now that we've taken a look at the latest update, let's go over how you can affect the Madden 23 ratings.
B/R Gridiron & Ratings Hotline
There are a few ways that you can get involved with the Madden 23 ratings and the first is voting on the B/R Gridiron Boost on Twitter every week.
Usually, three players are nominated to receive a ratings boost and the fans can decide by placing their votes.
The other way to get involved is by calling the Madden 23 Ratings Adjusters and letting them know who you think deserves an update.
If you'd like to call the Ratings Hotline you can dial 689-278-3030. Be sure to have all of your reasons ready as to why you want a player upgraded.