Today is a great day for Madden 23 Ultimate Team as the new Autumn Harvest cards have made their way into MUT.
This gives you several more cards to choose from and the new Champions are pretty incredible too.
Let's take a look at these new cards and the new MUT changes.
Madden 23 Ultimate Team Autumn Harvest Release
We've received a few updates to the Autumn Harvest release but today even more cards were delivered to the platform.
A few Champions were added to the Madden 23 Ultimate Team Marketplace and leading the group is the 93 OVR Aaron Rodgers.
We'll take a look at the rest of the cards available as well but in our opinion, this Aaron Rodgers Madden 23 Ultimate Team card is the best one. This is especially true since you can get a Turducken to upgrade it.
If you haven't purchased the game yet, you can do so by using our link below.
New Autumn Harvest Release Cards
Now it's time to start going through all of the new Madden 23 Ultimate Team Harvest release cards, including the new Champions.
Looking to add the new Randy Moss Champion or the Lawrence Taylor Champion? Check out what was revealed on Good Morning Madden.
These cards made it into Madden 23 Ultimate Team on November 17, 2022, so you can jump into the game and add them right now.
Harvest 2 Low Elites
- Drew Dalman (C) - 84 OVR - Atlanta Falcons
- Tyler Bass (K) - 84 OVR - Buffalo Bills
- Tutu Atwell (WR) - 84 OVR - Los Angeles Rams
- Malcolm Rodriguez (MLB) - 84 OVR - Detroit Lions
- James Pierre (CB) - 84 OVR - Pittsburgh Steelers
- Christian Wilkins (DT) - 84 OVR - Miami Dolphins
Harvest 2 High Elites
- Duane Brown (LT) - 88 OVR - New York Jets
- Ben Jones (C) - 88 OVR - Tennessee Titans
- Chris Godwin (WR) - 88 OVR - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Adam Trautman (TE) - 88 OVR - New Orleans Saints
- Darrell Taylor (LOLB) - 88 OVR - Seattle Seahawks
- Cameron Heyward (RE) - 88 OVR - Pittsburgh Steelers
- Fabian Moreau (CB) - 88 OVR - New York Giants
- Kamren Curl (SS) - 88 OVR - Washington Commanders
Harvest 2 Champions
- Jeremy Chinn (SS) - 93 OVR - Carolina Panthers
- Darren Waller (TE) - 93 OVR - Las Vegas Raiders
- Lawrence Taylor (ROLB) - 93 OVR - New York Giants
- Randy Moss (WR) - 93 OVR - Minnesota Vikings
- Aaron Rodgers (QB) - 93 OVR - Green Bay Packers
With all of these new cards in Madden 23 Ultimate Team, you're probably wondering which one to equip your Turducken to.
Let's go over how you can get the Turducken first and from there which cards you can equip it to.
How to earn a Turducken
The Turducken is a new item that players can earn by completing challenges in Field Pass, Solo Challenges, and House Rules.
To make a Turducken you'll need to get a turkey leg, chicken breast, and duck wing. From there you can make your Turducken and feed it to any Autumn Harvest player.
Once you do, the card will receive an attributes and ratings boost in Madden 23 Ultimate Team.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Madden page.